General Discussion 
 Siskel & Ebert Tron Review

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Traahn
User

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2020 3:04 AM
Siskel and Ebert review back in 1982 (see vieo link)...

They gave it two enthusiastic thumbs-up. I read long ago Ebert was impressed. I never knew Siskel loved it, too! It is worth a watch, if you're a Tron fan. Is interesting, why the movie's audio different here vs. final film, I wonder? Have wondered that for the official trailers, too.

See the 19m 20s mark for , as well as the very end of video to see their show summary wrap-up for more glowing words... and the very beginning for more clips from Tron...

https://youtu.be/GBF3D5FDs6w
The video has heen around a while, but I'vd never seen before; thought I'd share

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Traahn
User

RE: Siskel & Ebert Tron Review

on Thursday, November, 05, 2020 12:52 AM
nakia82 wrote: Is essayshark scam? How to check whether the writing service is reliable? Find out the latest data about the writing company prepared right for you.
Hi Nokio86, Will essayshark help me 2 writ gooder posts at Tron-Sector? I want a reliyable writyng serviss, but nehver knew wich won to chuse. The moar powsts I see with essayshark, the moar stronger my writying gets. Will it awlso help me to moar efektively write admins at Tron-Sector to perswayde thehm too ficks theyre websyte? Thank yoo, Pleease keep up theh gud werk! Withowt yore powsts lyke this, Tron-Sector wood be mutch les aktive. I relly howpe my riting gets bettur and howpe helpfel advirtising lyke yores keeps hapening hyere and hapens a lawt more in fyootchyer. I howpe admin or owner of thyis webcyte keeps leting powsts lyke yores hapen fohrevur. Yore powst relliy ads a lawt too this thred abowt Siskel and Ebert thanc yoo

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion