General Discussion 
 Greetings Programs!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mordakkai
User

Greetings Programs!

on Sunday, March, 14, 2021 2:26 PM
Anyone still around? Big fan of the Tron universe ever since I checked out legacy from the dvd section of the library as a kid.(yeah i'm that old)

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

RE: Greetings Programs!

on Monday, March, 15, 2021 6:22 PM
Hi there,
The forum's a bit quiet but always looking for new blood!
Enjoy your time!

Mordakkai
User

on Wednesday, March, 17, 2021 1:29 PM
thanks

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Thursday, March, 18, 2021 5:20 PM
Programs do pop in from time to time, still hoping for a revival but sadly lack of new TRON material and things like FB killed the interest, I prefer discussion forums like this but that's just me.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, April, 28, 2021 10:25 PM
I come in from time to time.

But let's face it: we're nearly 10 years after the last film, just about every topic you can think of has been talked to death (often more than once), someone else mentioned Facebook*, etc.  I keep thinking "Yeah, I'd like to discuss the films more" but then realize I can't think of any topics that haven't already been done to death...

*Unfortunately, a lot goes to Facebook these days.  I give it a pass.  A. I don't really want something as personal as Facebook to be used with strangers (especially since not everything on Facebook can be made private and I don't want to hand some of that stuff to random people on the internet who I'm only having a discussion with, and certainly not any random people on the internet with whom I might argue and of whose sanity I have no idea), and B. I hate the Facebook setup and I cringe to think of trying to scroll down a "page" to find a specific discussion which has occurred in the comments of a post, and... no.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Thursday, April, 29, 2021 4:50 PM
You hit the nail on the head with FB! I agree as on the flip side when you're new coming in, like me, because people drift you can feel kind of lost with it.

BountyHunter
User

on Thursday, August, 25, 2022 5:03 PM
I'm still here. 

Boxleitnerfan1689
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2022 4:44 PM
Hello there BountyHunter!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed