Tron 2.0 
 Pc Upgrades

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
laphtiya
User

Pc Upgrades

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 7:26 PM
I just went and spent £135 on a Gefore 4 Ti 4200 128 DDR RAM for this game and I am looking to spend another £200 - £300 on a mother board, processor and 251 DDR RAM

ALL FOR THIS GAME! I MUST BE MAD! LOL

has anyone else Had to dish out cash on a upgrade for this game? or am I the only one (I already know the answer lol! but my pc needed upgrading anyway)abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

Not yet. But its coming.

on Thursday, January, 09, 2003 7:35 PM
Not yet over here. I'm just waiting to hear from a friend of mine to see what I can do to help their company out. I might be able to squeeze something out for a nice upgrade over here. I will see when the time comes out for when they payme on it after I do the work. I might go for a good upgrade./ Either to a notebook or something that has a little umph in it. Consiering I'm on a PII 266 over here. It all depends.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Yep, I did

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 2:00 AM

I just recently upgraded to a new system that I put together myself . . . it was partly to prepare for .

But there are already games like No One Lives Forever 2, I wanted to play, that I knew would run like crap on my old system.

Originally I was planning to wait longer before I upgraded, but it looks like the newer technologies I'm interested in (Athlon 64, DDR II, Serial ATA, PCI Express, etc.) are going to take a lot longer to come out, than was originally thought. So I decided to do the upgrade now.

So I've gone from an Athlon 700 system, to an Athlon XP 2400+. Now I'm ready to tackle all those new games.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

Yeah I heard about the athlon64

on Saturday, January, 11, 2003 9:11 AM
Yeah I heard about the athlon 64. It's similar to like the Intel Itinium 64 CPU that came out from Intel. Which is kewel. But I am wondering if the athlon 64 is good with the windows 2000/XP OS or does it need a special compiled version of the OS of windows or use the already 64 bit versions that is out there like the Linux that is under the Linux that is for Alpha processors.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tronclone
User

PC game-ability

on Monday, January, 13, 2003 11:46 PM
yeah I got a P2 - 400/128mb ram last year from a tradeshow, it's really great but not for the newer games.
Best game I have is Jedi:Outcast, if you like SW, get this game!

I think I'm a Clone Now

KiaPurity
User

I wiiiiiiiish!

on Tuesday, January, 14, 2003 6:58 AM
Still hunting for a job so I can upgrade my PC.
I'll have to wait till I can get money for R9700 PRO then I can put it in with the 800 MHZ motherboard...
Then I'll probably take over the world

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

I couild get

on Tuesday, January, 14, 2003 11:29 PM
Well if the deal goes through for me. I could pick up afull fledge ned computer from Carina Micro for about$345 for a new P4 and some extra stuff that willmake a new box and all that. But I would have to cheange the memory on it instead of 128 megs of ram I would probably go with at least 512 megs or 1 gig worth of ram on it. Now looking at their prices. Since they do sell to resellers and all that. So far I'm just debating on which one I should go for from them. Tough decisions to choose from. ANd theother thing si the video card is built into themobo. I would usually for with a seperate video cardbut heck its a decent upgrade.

Here is the web site. It is in their price list that you can download from them. The addy is http://www.carinamicro.com You'll see it there. Their prices are not that bad for some things. Depends on what your looking for.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Pc Upgrades