Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Woot! Anyone gonna preorder the game? ;)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 4:40 PM
I might have it pre-ordered as a valentine's day gift. (After all, I did get TRON special edition dvd for valentine's day last year! )

I am soooo looking forwards to the game even though my computer will barely be able to support it. I'll just have to play it on the other computer, though.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

sondlar
User

Oh I forgot...

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 8:44 PM
I completely have forgtten to preorder Tron, gah silly me. I shall be heading to the mall Friday to preorder it heh. Oh I can't wait!

Waiting for

Compucore
User

I just don't know yet.

on Tuesday, January, 28, 2003 9:25 PM
It depends if it becomes available up here. I haven't seen anything yet about the game up here. WOuld like to though.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tron_fanfare
User

Preorder?

on Wednesday, January, 29, 2003 1:22 AM
Im lucky i know the ordering manager for my local fry's electronics..He has already preordered 50 copies of the game for the store and is holding one for me will have it before it hits the shelves! =)

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

thedreamfinder
User

hmmm

on Wednesday, January, 29, 2003 7:46 PM
Looks like if you preorder it, it won't ship until 7/14/2003 according to the EB website link in that other post..

"Shall we play a game?" ;-)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0