Other Sectors 
 ATTENTION GEEKSHELF USERS

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Nikster
User

on Tuesday, February, 04, 2003 6:53 PM
I just visited the site, and there was a notice that as of 2/15, the Gallery will dissapear. Anyone using that site to store their forum avatar better go save it somewhere else before they lose it !!!

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

Aaaggghhhhhj

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 8:10 AM
Oh Bitbags, time to find some new webspace then. Thanks for the info Niksty.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Nikster
User

Not a problem :)

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 12:26 PM
I think that if anyone DOES find another site, they should try to post it here, so that we all know order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

foilism
User

No Title

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 1:07 PM
Agreed, who esle uses geekshelf?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

Just a thought....

on Wednesday, February, 05, 2003 1:10 PM
But this would be a whole lot easier if Yahoo would just stop smoking crack.....then we could just use our 'briefcases' hehehe

foilism
User

No Title

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:54 PM
Hey niks, why shoud you care, your avatar comes straight from the sector dunnit?

Nikster
User

Yeah, but.....

on Thursday, February, 06, 2003 1:57 PM
I thought other people would appreciate the info. I've TRIED using different avatars, but I've never gotten anything else to work (I even tried geekshelf)

I dunno if it's cuz of this schitzo iMac I'm using or not, so I'm just waiting till I get my own comp again them I'm gonna make my own (or at least TRY to *lol*)

Nikster
User

4 Days left...

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 3:00 PM
Till that place is no mas

foilism
User

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 3:44 PM
wel, say bye to my avatar, thanks for the heads up though niks - i'll try and find some webspace to post it on. huh.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

Well do like I do.

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 3:57 PM
Well do like I do over here. I have an account already open at Brinkster for my web page that I am using. And All I did was just plop my icon that I wanted in there and just linked it up over to here. And Voila. Easy as pie.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

Dude?

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 6:06 PM
Umm....we can't see your icon

I can't, anyways......*beats iMac with a cement block*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Esotek
Sector Admin

re: Dude?

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 6:47 PM
Compucore - I havn't been able to see your icon for a long time now from my Mac or PC.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Nikster
User

*whew*

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 6:56 PM
You mean (for once) it WASN'T my schitzo iMac?!?!?!?

WOW ....order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

Try doing this.

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 8:02 PM
Hey Nikster and Esotek. I've had the same problems when I am at the college. What you might be able to do on your computers at hom is to try and do a refresh on it. It will ask for my picture from the brinkster server. I know I have had this problem similar to the ones on the computers the local college that I go to. ANd it works every time. Its there and properly linked from my web site in the root sector where I keep it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 8:41 PM
I haven't seen your avatar for months Comp.
All I've seen is that evil little red X.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Esotek
Sector Admin

Still nothing

on Tuesday, February, 11, 2003 11:11 PM
Comp- I tried refreshing and even downloading the image to my desktop and still nothing. Post the url and I'll see if I can see it that way.

Compucore
User

Here it is.

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 12:08 AM
Okay Here is the link to it. http://www26.brinkster.com/compucore/ICKarlb.jpg Also feel free to take a look at my web site at the same time. And quickly sign the guest book wile your over there.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Esotek
Sector Admin

Now I see it.

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 12:35 AM
I can see it now.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

It could be

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 2:06 PM
Maybe the reason why it doesn't show up all the time is that it might be a little big. I think it is something in the range of 500-600K in sinze. I don't remember the exact size of it. I would have to take a look within the account itself to see. Thanks for the compliment in the posting on my web sight.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TriggerEXE
User

brinkster

on Wednesday, February, 12, 2003 4:38 PM
Does Brinkster allow offsite linking? I think they do. Let's check.

Testing..

Hmm... nope. Doesn't look like they do. :-\ You can paste the URL into your browser, then click Back and it'll show up, but it'll be gone again on the next visit. Most free image hosting sites are making people pay now. Tis a shame.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors