TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 So CooL!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sapaca
User

So CooL!!!

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 10:45 AM
On Sunday for the first time ever I played on a Discs of Tron Arcade game, at a local arcade!! I only played one game but it was still fun to play on it!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TheJediUnit
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 11:14 AM
I've never even seen a Discs of Tron (apart from pictures of course).abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

splatmastermike
User

Discs of TRON

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 11:26 AM
Greetings, Programs

Yeah, it is cool to play. I like the full size one that you actually stand inside of. It's been years since I saw it at an arcade. Wish there was one near here. But those games have been replaced by newer ones.

On the subject of the TRON games, I wonder if they will ever come out with the original arcade versions for the PLaystation. They've done it to others like Asteroids, Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, etc.

Anyway, that's my take of it.

END OF LINE

SplatMasterMike: Rockin' the Game Grid !

Sketch
Sector Admin

No Title

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 12:50 PM
I haven't seen any of the 2 arcade games in real life. Would love to though. Yeah all the newer stuff is taking over. I've played some of the newer and enjoy it, but wish the arcades would still keep some of the classics. At a Six Flags I walked into one of their small arcade areas when I heard a familiar theme song playing and found they actually had a Mrs. Pacman, Galaga combo. It was the only original amoung all the other 3d games there.

That would be cool if they did a combo of Tron and Disc of Tron.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Sapaca
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 2:15 PM
It was the one you stand up in. I was so surprised when I walked in and saw the game I was like, I can't believe it!! It was in really good shape too.

EDIT
(Welcome Splatmaster!! Funny, my Dad owns a Paintball business. I don't play, but I run his site and other stuff, visit it at www.awesomepaintball.com)

Sorry kinda off topic.

splatmastermike
User

Discs of Tron

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 2:44 PM
Well, Sketch. Actually it was supposed to be a combo.
According to the information I have, Discs of Tron was supposed to be included with the first Tron game. However, software problems delayed the disc game portion prior to the game's release.

Sapaca: Thanks! That is so cool that your Dad runs a paintball business. I'll have to check your website out. I am planning on opening a paintball field myself within the next year or so. I have even thought of making an indoor field that resembles the "electronic world".

Well, that's about it.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

END OF LINE

SplatMasterMike: Rockin' the Game Grid !

Compucore
User

I liked both games.

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 6:57 PM
I remember playing both games. But its in a vague area of my memory banks. I wish I could bring those ones back. Both games were kewel to play and be around. Too bad Bally/Midway no longers makes them or plans to put them back into production. It would have been nice to be able to get a new versions of both of them. In either stand ups or table top ones.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Hale-XF11
User

No Title

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 7:28 PM
I got really good at Discs of Tron back just a few months ago when I lived in Orlando. At a place called Disney Quest which is basically an arcade, they have an entire section devoted to classic arcade games. Well, they had the smaller stand up version of the game.
Many years ago though I recall playing the full size version and oh man was I in awe! I loved that thing so much I would've done almost anything to take it home with me
I wonder if a really nice full size version of that is for sale anywhere...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Compucore
User

Just don't know.

on Monday, February, 10, 2003 8:43 PM
Check 'em out and ask really really nicely. Maybe they could sell it to you. You never know.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 So CooL!!!