TRON Theme - From loooong ago...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Spudwrench
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 8:16 PM
Hey -

A long time ago (about 7 years ago), I made a TRON theme for Windows PLUS! I used some various pictures and sounds I found on the web and used some icons that I was given permission by their author to use. Unfortunately, I've found the icons scattered through a variety of PLUS! themes that I know never got permission.

Anyway, I'm sort of wondering (with the renewed interest in TRON) what people think. Please don't feel that you need to be nice. It was one of the first things I ever did and even I don't think it's all that great. Thanks for looking.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

------------------------------------------
Peace,
Bob "Spudwrench" Nash

Spudwrench
User

Re: TRON Theme - From loooong ago...

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 8:17 PM
Hey -

WHOOPS! I forgot to post the URL... which is:

http://home.pacbell.net/bhnash/tron.htmlon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Peace,
Bob "Spudwrench" Nash

Nikster
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 8:23 PM
For an early attempt, that looks good

You could have done more 'red' stuff tho...if nothing else it would make Trace happy Like maybe an alternate wallpaper with Sark and the MCP on it or something. Overall tho, it looks good order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Compucore
User

on Monday, February, 24, 2003 10:51 PM
Just out of curiousity will it work under the windows 2000 pro and Windows XP (Home or professinal editions)

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cheeto
User

on Tuesday, February, 25, 2003 5:50 PM
lol that's pretty cool. If you can, try to make one for xp. I would definatly get it.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Spudwrench
User

on Wednesday, February, 26, 2003 2:20 AM
Hey -

Thanks for looking. I've had some nice comments over the years but it really was an early work.

@Compucore - Yeah, everything should work under 2000/XP but you'll probably need to place everything manually... unless you've bought PLUS! for XP.

Peace,
Bob "Spudwrench" Nash

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0