General Discussion 
 TRONCON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tronfanx
User

TRONCON

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 2:50 PM

A fabulous idea if it could be pulled off, something I always dreamed of simply because it rhymes so well. LOL

I am in Ft. Lauderdale, FL so LA would be a long way for me but I do know a couple of people out there I could stay with so who knows. How about holding it in/near Disney World in Orlando? hehe That would give more people an excuse to go. Hey lets talk Disney into paying for it, or at least letting us use a big room in one of their kick ass hotels! They are the ones who really benefit from building the fanbase further.

There seems to be a lot of car-less people on here... (just an observation) Hey lets talk Disney into buying us all new cars while we are at it... lol

L8R!

Compucore
User

Re: TRONCON

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 4:10 PM
Or how about up here INn Montreal Quebec. That would be a good idea as well. I would love to go. But the only thing that is holding me back is the $$ and the conversion from Canadian currency to American.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 5:55 PM
They could have a TRONCON Tour and go to major cities in North America, that would be cool too!

Compucore
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 6:03 PM
They could do that it would be interesting still and come out with some samples of the new characters of the game and a few other things about the game. Maybe get some of teh orignal acters there to do some singin of pictures who know. If you been to one of those sci fi things they are good for that.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 09, 2003 12:44 AM
That would really inspire sales.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Sunday, March, 09, 2003 10:58 AM
Yes it would inspire sales for it. And also see the amount of people who are interested in it as well. They can easily see if it is worth erven making the movie sequal and the arcade games as well. If they could do that they will have my vote in it easily.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 09, 2003 2:16 PM
If they sold stuff, which they probably will, it could help determine which products most people want to buy.

MrMagnetichead
User

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 11:25 AM
TronCon would be mega sweet.

I'll be moving tot he states within 18 months so if it became an anual event id love to come.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRONCON