General Discussion 
 Compucore!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

Compucore!

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 12:16 PM
Just to tell you if you didn't know already, your new avatar is kinda, um...... not showing up.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

Re: Compucore!

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:23 PM
Shorty If your having problems getting it It could be that you may have either emptied the cache on your computer browser or it wasn't there to begin with Hold on while I'll get the link to get it loaded up locally to your web browser. I have had this happened several times before with other users having similar problems.

Open up a seperate broawser and put this in the URL place and it will work.http://www26.brinkster.com/compucore/ICKarlb.jpg

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:28 PM
Yes, I remember this happening to me a while ago. I wasn't able to see Comp's icon either. I went to that url and I could see it for a few days but then it was a little red X again and continues to be. Not sure why. I still think it has something to do with the size.

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:34 PM
Could be Esotek. Or it couls also be somewhere along the line. Maybe not on the Cache of the users end. But maybe it could be on the web server end. Where its on one of the appliances that hols most recent cache of what is being shown. When I get a chance. I'll try and compress it down for you. Just haven't had a chance to do so and now I'm on spring break. I'll be able to do it during the day. (I have a program that I can shrink pictures in a batch form. So it won't take me that long at all.)

P.S. You have a great memory there Esotek.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:38 PM
It's definatly the size. If you get a chance Compucore, just scale it down to (I think) 62X62 pixels at 72 dpi. The reason it had problems showing up in everyone's browsers is because it taxes them so much to scale that huge image down when it should be that scale already.

Just because a browser 'can' scale it doesn't mean it should be expected to or should the users with dailup connections have to endure the download time unneccessarily.

Just mentioning.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:40 PM
Ok, my bad.

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:45 PM
Not to argue. this. I will when I get a chacne. too. But don't forget some other users are also on DSL and cable like myself. So its till not so bad even for the size for posting. But it will be done when I get a chance. I do relaize for those who are not so fortunate like myself or others that are using a faster connection. I've been there when I was using a 14.4K when I first logged onto the net a number a years ago. I know the feeling.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:54 PM
I think Jedi is correct. It's timing out due to the size. And I have cable.

You could also screen cap the one you see in the forums, open the file in Photoshop (or other similar prog) and crop it, save it on yor server and add the new link to your profile.

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 2:57 PM
Yea, Compucore, you're right that lots of folks have fast connections. I use a T1 here at work with the latest browser software, but it still screwed up here too.

So, speed is no excuse to not optimize one's proficiancy. No web image should be any bigger in file size than it needs to be.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:07 PM
When I get a chacne it will get done.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:11 PM
Compucore Wrote:When I get a chacne it will get done.

Did if for you. I emailed it to you.

Ain't I a little helpful program?

--Spock

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:15 PM
No need to. I have the source here and on brinksterster. Just need to open up a thumbnail program and let it do it for me. ANd upload over to brinster and relink it from my brinkster account over to here.

Just a matter of time in getting the last finished java and some C++ stuf compiled in the backgorounf to finish off. My computer has been running at 100% all this morning in the back groubd all the while.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:17 PM
I wish all internet providers could find a way of getting fast access on their servers.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:21 PM
Okay. I just wanted to show off how fast I could do it for you.

Impressed?

*say no and I'll go wee wee wee all the way home*

--Spock

Compucore
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:22 PM
I think some are running on t1 lines others are on T3 lines. I don't remember if T3 are the fastest one out there or vice versa. But its out there. Just depends on if they can afford to get the proper connection on the fastest speed. If I remember correctly as well there was a company that was testing a new techniology for the back bone of the net. where you could download Theoretically 2 dvd movies in under a minute. I remember seeing it somewhere not too long ago about that. And it was at a distance of 8600 miles.. Dam if I could remember the adress for that.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:26 PM
I think T2 is the fastest 'cause every time I have to tee tee I can run faster than anything.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

--Spock

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:37 PM
HAHAHA!!!!!! That was hilarious. You got me fallin out my chair.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 3:38 PM
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

--Spock

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Compucore!