General Discussion 
 Cinefantastique (sp) article

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Alan1
User

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 2:27 PM
Just read the Article in the new CF...(formerly known as cinefantastique?) Most of it is old news to any TRON fan worth their circuits. Nice subsection on the possiblility of a sequel.

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

TheJediUnit
User

Re: Cinefantastique (sp) article

on Friday, March, 14, 2003 3:59 PM
Any worthwhile quotables that you can put here for us non-CF subscribers?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Sunday, March, 16, 2003 3:43 PM
Alan1 Wrote:Just read the Article in the new CF...(formerly known as cinefantastique?) Most of it is old news to any TRON fan worth their circuits. Nice subsection on the possiblility of a sequel.

I wrote the article in CFQ and had a blast doing it. I think the stuff that Steven said about the sequels current state is as far as anyone has gotton with it so that stuff is new. Richards comments on the possibilities are all totally new which shows you that they are cetainly thinking about it. Also Bonnie MacBird hasn't really spoken at length about her work on TRON so its worth looking at the 2 perspectives of her and Steven of the creative process. Although most of it is stuff you guys already know, there are a couple of new comments and an ammusing story from Steven of something that happened during filming.

I hope you guys go out there, read that article and enjoy what you read.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 17, 2003 9:53 AM
You wrote it? Kewl. I guess that's hint enough I need to go to the newsstand, huh.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Alan1
User

on Monday, March, 17, 2003 12:14 PM
When I wrote "old", it was in the nicest possible way!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 17, 2003 4:08 PM
I know you ment it nice

If you guys go out and buy it and the magazine increases their sales for the 2 month period, it may show Disney that there is an audience for TRON. It's just a theory, and it seemed that hardley anyone picked up on TRON's 20 anniversary. I was going to make sure that one the major magazines didn't miss it, and I'd glad the guys at CFQ gave me the opportunity to do the article.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

TheJediUnit
User

on Monday, March, 17, 2003 4:24 PM
tronprogram Wrote:If you guys go out and buy it and the magazine increases their sales for the 2 month period, it may show Disney that there is an audience for TRON. It's just a theory, and it seemed that hardley anyone picked up on TRON's 20 anniversary.

It's as stong an indicator as any, I agree. Only, I'm not sure what you mean by not picking up on Tron's 20th anniversary. I heard the whole reason that Disney even made the game or even concidered a sequel is because the anniversary DVD sales were surprisingly hot. Am I mistaken in this?

--Spock

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 3:45 AM
TheJediUnit Wrote:
tronprogram Wrote:If you guys go out and buy it and the magazine increases their sales for the 2 month period, it may show Disney that there is an audience for TRON. It's just a theory, and it seemed that hardley anyone picked up on TRON's 20 anniversary.

It's as stong an indicator as any, I agree. Only, I'm not sure what you mean by not picking up on Tron's 20th anniversary. I heard the whole reason that Disney even made the game or even concidered a sequel is because the anniversary DVD sales were surprisingly hot. Am I mistaken in this?

What I meant is not many people covered much to do with TRON even though it was the 20th anniversary. It has hardley featured at all anywhere.

It's true that the DVD sold better than Disney had at first anticipated, but if you remember there is an ad for the game on the DVD, which shows they had something in development before the DVD went out.

I think you're gonna get a sequel when the game comes out.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 8:37 AM
Alan1 Wrote:Just read the Article in the new CF...(formerly known as cinefantastique?) Most of it is old news to any TRON fan worth their circuits. Nice subsection on the possiblility of a sequel.

Oooohhhhh....I gotta go get this one...not only does it have Tron stuff...BUT THE X-MEN ARE ON THE COVER!!!!!! Wh00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can it GET any cooler than this?!?!?!??!?!?!

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 12:43 PM
AHHHH! I agree! X-Men and Tron! COOL!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion