Silly fun time :)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
TheJediUnit
User

Re: Silly fun time :)

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:25 PM
Noted.

As I said, my sarcasm about agreeing was a metaphor to show that peace activists are wrong that sweeping such grievace differences under the rug in the name of peace for peace's sake alone DOES NOT WORK. See the anaolgy? Did I make my point?

Good.

Now you do the looking up. Look at the questions I posed that you tactfully ignored.

...and welcome back.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:28 PM
Awww...it's ok Kia *hugs*

*ahem*

Moving right along......

Word Association: Vodka

Answer: Cuz someone thought it looked cool

Question: When is your birthday?

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:37 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:I already had dropped it with Shorty. Yeesh.
Why are you always *trying* to start fights, Jedi Unit?
I'm sick of how you behave when it comes to war and such. You get so fired up about it that it's annoying to a point. If you care about it so much, join the army.

Nik, I'm so sorry! Now, I'll really *drop* it this time. >where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:40 PM
Ummm...if you're gonna continue this, could ya please take it to the right thread?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:41 PM
Y'all jacked the thread, I think that's what she was applogizing for.

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:45 PM
wooops!

EDIT: haha, I had originally replied to a post on the first page...silly me.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:45 PM
Hey, I'd restarted the game, didn't I?

I'm sorry for it too, but should I apologize for what I don't plan to stop doing? That's why I'm not going to falsely apologize... like some.

If you see the point.

--Spock

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 12:48 PM
heh, had to scroll up to find the last question...

Word Association: martini

Answer: 11/29

Question: Does Flynn make an appearance in Tron 2.0, the game?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

TheJediUnit
User

It's okay now, no more hijacking...

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 2:17 PM
I just recieved a personally abusive private message from Kia expressing in no uncertain terms that I am to not be spoken to again along with interesting analysis of my personal character and what she thinks I should do.

And here I am the one accused of being abusive.

I'm accused of being close-minded.

I'm accused of being so tempermental that I belong in the army.

Okay.

I've made clear attempts at closing the topic and even enlighten matters in other threads only to see her open it back up again and that I'm supposedly the only one that can't leave it alone.

Well, to repeat, I'm sorry you've drawn these ideas about me, Kia. I don't wish to snub you. I'd even say I'm sorry and that I'm willing to never bring it up again and encourage others to not do it "if you do the same". I don't believe that will be embraced by you, but I thought I'd just throw it out there. You won't even have to answer my unanswerable question.

To everyone else, I guess as long as I'm invisible then the disagreement is over.

Nixter, now that it actually IS over, I offer my apologies for this thread becoming another statistic. I had lost the soapbox thread to the same thing, so I know how it feels.

Anyway, back to business...

--Spock

shorty99
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 9:53 PM
I think there needs to be an Other-Sectors2 for the political people. Only people with strong feelings about the world should eneter, so we dont offend fellow programs.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 10:05 PM
Word Association: Aston

Answer: I don't think so. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Question: Is there a big difference between PC266 and PC333 memory, and if so should I upgrade?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 10:40 PM
Word Association: Martin

Answer: I don't think so. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Question: If we don't actually have an answer to the question, should we pass it on or just guess?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 12:00 AM
Word Association: Steve

Answer: I would think that we would give it our best guess. At least I do.

Question: What Summer movie are you looking forward to the most?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Syntax
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 2:22 AM
Word Association: "The Victim" (those who have been to Spawn.com's messageboard know what that means)

Answer: 'Terminator3'

Question: Paper or plastic?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

----------------------------
Syntax

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 9:23 AM
Word Association: B-wha?

Answer: Rubber

Question: Hey, how you doin'?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Syntax
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 12:14 PM
(clarification: Steve "The Victim" is an employee of McFarlane Enterprises, Todd McFarlane's company that makes toys, games, comic books, etc. Spawn.com is McFarlane's official website)

Word Associaition: Confusion

Answer: Wazzaaaap!

Question: Own any pets?

----------------------------
Syntax

Hale-XF11
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 1:08 PM
Word Association: illusion

Answer: No, but my sister does, and I'm stuck at her place all weekend taking care of her 2 dogs while she vacations in Florida.

Question: Have you pre-ordered your copy of Tron 2.0 yet?

Compucore
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 2:13 PM
Answer: Not yet. Don't have the $$ to upgrade for it.

Question: Should Oracle 9i be used everywhere?

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 2:53 PM
You forgot your word association.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Silly fun time :)