Silly fun time :)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 1:25 PM
Ok..here are the rules...

The first part of the game is word association...

Then, you answer the question the previous poster asked...

And finally, you ask a question which will be answered by the person who posts next.

Sound like fun?

Here we go..I'll start things off...

---

Word Association - Apple

Answer - *not applicibale yet*

Question - What is one thing a person can do that, no matter how bad of a day you may be having, will make you smile?
------------------------------where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

Re: Silly fun time :)

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 4:18 PM
Erm...hope I'm doing this right!

Word Association - Macintosh

Answer - Blow a kiss.

Question - What is the farthest place you've ever been away from home?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 4:32 PM
You did fine

-------

Word Association- Schitzo

Answer - Winnipeg, Canada

Question - How tall are you?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, March, 18, 2003 4:38 PM
My turn....

Word Association: Manic

Answer: 5'10 (5'11" with boots on)

Question: Where's the beef!?

10 extra game credits if you can tell me where I got that from...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Nikster
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 12:56 PM

Word Association: Looney

Answer: At Wendy's, of course

Question: Do you use a PC or a Mac?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

curtishart
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 1:03 PM
Word Association: Toons

Answer: PC

Question: If you could be any animal, what would you be?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

foilism
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 2:01 PM
Word Association -- Car

Answer -- A tortoise, they're too cute

Question -- What's the most pain you've ever experienced??where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

Trace
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 3:04 PM
Word Association - Pet

Answer - Abdominal pain due to stress if ya can believe that. It was so bad, I passed out and fell down, hitting my head on a door jamb. I'm much better now thank you.

Question - What is the weather like where you are right now?

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 3:08 PM
Word Association - KITTY!!!!

Answer - Stormy

Question - When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 9:44 PM
You want fun. Try having fun installing a student copy o Orcale Database progr, 2,80 gigs worth and still waiting at 12 % and download 5 full cd's set trhough the net. Talk about fun fun joy joy on that.

Ans yes I do own 2 netstations(Apple bought them in the late 80's early 90's) and 1 pii266.

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, March, 20, 2003 11:58 PM
Word Association: Hello

Answer: A volcano jumper

Question: Is Saddam dead?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 12:01 PM
Word Association: Bye

Answer: I dunno...I think we wounded him tho (at least that's what I heard)

Question: If you won the lottery, what would you do?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Speeder
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 12:36 PM
Word Association: Money

Answer: Buy a life size working Lightcycle

Question: What kinda music do you like?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 1:03 PM
Word Association: Broke

Answer: I listen to almost anything...but I love me some funk and techno-type music

Question: If you could choose one superpower to have, what would it be and why?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillpill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

TheJediUnit
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 6:14 PM
Word Association: Fix

Answer: Fly. Obvious reasons.

Question: Do you like Peruvian mountain music?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Speeder
User

on Sunday, March, 23, 2003 7:04 AM
Really you'd have fly!

Personnally I'd have the USA

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

necron_demon
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 4:00 PM
word asosiation break

answer : never heard of it

Question : was tron made on a mac or pc?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Somebody set up us the bomb!

TheJediUnit
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 4:32 PM
Word Association: separate

Answer: Neither.

Question: Did "necron demon" notice that he basicly did a u-turn in the word association?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

--Spock

Trace
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 4:41 PM
Word Association: eggs

Answer: Nah, but that's okay

Question: Is Sark a fashion guru or what??where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

necron_demon
User

on Friday, March, 28, 2003 4:42 PM
word assosiation : divorce

answer : no i didn't

question is a disk
indestructable?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors