General Discussion 
 Refining TRON comic

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

Refining TRON comic

on Sunday, March, 23, 2003 1:23 PM
Well...I e-mailed my pic with the teaser page for my comic, and I didn't get a response yet...so I went back and reworked my heroes in the comic and gave them a cooler-more user-friendly (ha! user friendly!) look, so once the images come in, it'l look even more cooler!

Auric did you get the e-mail?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Nikster
User

Re: Refining TRON comic

on Sunday, March, 23, 2003 1:36 PM
Hehe....I can't wait to see it, flynn where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, March, 23, 2003 1:38 PM
Hey Nikster, if I was to draw you in a TRON comic, would you look like a cat or a reg program?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Nikster
User

on Sunday, March, 23, 2003 1:53 PM
I would probably be a regular Program. Neko is just my avatar/trusty sidekick where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Sunday, March, 23, 2003 3:04 PM
flynn1978 Wrote:Well...I e-mailed my pic with the teaser page for my comic, and I didn't get a response yet...so I went back and reworked my heroes in the comic and gave them a cooler-more user-friendly (ha! user friendly!) look, so once the images come in, it'l look even more cooler!

Auric did you get the e-mail?

Send it to me, I'll take a look. Esotek@Tron-Sector.com.
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Refining TRON comic