TRON: LEGACY 
 TO ALL TRON FANS

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Dinamic
User

TO ALL TRON FANS

on Monday, March, 24, 2003 5:51 PM
Someone knews a mail adress to sent a draft of TRON 2.0 movie project?

P.D. When corruption siege our reality
a user must run inside the system
to upgrade a legendary security program
for the ultimate hack.
TRON 2.0

Logg on to adventure.............soon

Dinamic
User

Re: TO ALL TRON FANS

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 5:42 PM
Dinamic Wrote:Someone knews a mail adress to sent a draft of TRON 2.0 movie project?

for the ultimate hack.
TRON 2.0

Log on to adventure.............soon

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 6:54 PM
Heh. ^^; I doubt Disney would accept a draft.

Some movie studios have been known to mail the drafts back, unopened. x_o Basically, you have to send a letter asking them if you could send them first, because if you don't, that happens.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 7:11 PM
To my understanding, Disney doesn't accept scripts unless they are sent by a literary agent or a lawyer.

I suppose there may be an address out on the web where you could send a script to Steven Lisberger. He may be more accessable.

tronclone
User

on Thursday, March, 27, 2003 10:30 AM
would anyone like to create/participate in an Tron2.0 themed rpg? Can be done either here or I could create a yahoo group for the RPG and we can post and share pics and stuff. Since I like writing fan-fic, that's what gave me the idea.

I think I'm a Clone Now

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 27, 2003 4:55 PM
Dinamic Wrote:Someone knews a mail adress to sent a draft of TRON 2.0 movie project?

for the ultimate hack.
TRON 2.0

Logg on to adventure.............soon

Your chances of getting something in with Disney are zero. There is a script for a sequel in development by Steven Lisberger and Richard Jefferies and unless you get an agent damn quick, you ain't got a prayer of getting your foot in the door.

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

curtishart
User

on Thursday, March, 27, 2003 6:06 PM
Your chances of getting something in with Disney are zero. There is a script for a sequel in development by Steven Lisberger and Richard Jefferies and unless you get an agent damn quick, you ain't got a prayer of getting your foot in the door."Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world.

I like the irony between your statement and your quote

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Dinamic
User

on Thursday, March, 27, 2003 6:06 PM
Well, i ask it from diferent mode. What is Steven Lisberger mail adress?

Trace
User

on Thursday, March, 27, 2003 6:32 PM
Dinamic, you need to do a search on the internet through Google or Yahoo for Steven Lisberger. I'm sure you'll come up with something.

shorty99
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 10:57 AM
tronclone Wrote:would anyone like to create/participate in an Tron2.0 themed rpg? Can be done either here or I could create a yahoo group for the RPG and we can post and share pics and stuff. Since I like writing fan-fic, that's what gave me the idea.

I think aTRON RPG is a good idea, I was thinking about one the other day but I dont know how to do it!
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 3:02 PM
I agree with some of the people that have posted within the threads. Its almost imposiible to get an address and send a manuscript like what you have for the sequal for Tron. UInless you happen to know someone within the company that knows the connection to the right person. ANd even then its debatable. You could try a serach on one of the local search engines that you know of Like Google.com or google.ca could help you out or others that you use on a daily basis. You should come up with something for what your looking for to send it in.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TO ALL TRON FANS