General Discussion 
 PhillyClassic

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nikster
User

PhillyClassic

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 3:43 AM
Gosh Auric....why weren't there any pictures of YOU???

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Auric
Sector Creator

Re: PhillyClassic

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 10:00 AM
Actually, both Esotek and I forgot to have our own picture taken with her. We were both like "I can't believe we forgot that!" heh. Since Esotek was running the booth and I was helping, it just didn't cross our minds. I'm going to be compiling some of the pics from around the net, so maybe we're in some of them. Most pictures of her were either taken by me or by Esotek, so we're always behind the camera.

She was a blast to hang out with all day. Very funny gal. Some great stories from filming Tron, as well as a very colorful description of Chevy Case .

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 10:24 AM
yeah, I noticed the picture with the Caddyshack tape sitting on her table there. That's pretty cool. I suppose some people had their own copies of that movie autographed as well.

The promo shot of her in the Tron outift (the red one) is pretty hot! I hope you managed to get yourself a copy. Sounds like you had fun overall.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 12:32 PM
Auric, can you tell us a little about the conference? And was it Cindy's booth you were helping with, you lucky dog you?

**edit**
Okay, I'm a doofus and just answered my own questions by reading the news clip on the front page. Sounds like a great time was had by all, Auric And what was the story about Chevy Chase, hmmmmm?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Auric
Sector Creator

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 3:12 PM
It was a great time indeed. Cindy was a big hit at the show, and even went back Sunday (despite not being scheduled to do so). I did help Cindy and Esotek with her booth the whole day. Had to keep the drooling fanboys away from her, you know.

So, lets recap:
1) At a convention about retro gaming (my youth)
2) Found some great collectibles
3) Watched Tron and...
4) Hung out with Cindy Morgan all day

= A Rockin Good Timeorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

foilism
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 3:25 PM
I you mingle down to Cindy Morgan's official website, they have a few more photos; *Congrats Auric!!*

http://www.cindy-morgan.com/phillyclassic4.html

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 4:06 PM
Hmmmm...could that be Auric or Esotek sitting in the booth with Cindy? Enquiring programs want to know

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 4:06 PM
So cool! Auric and Esotek, you guys sure are lucky!
Man, I would love for her to autograph a Solar Sailer image I made that's in my room. That would be sweet! *drool*

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 10:02 PM
Trace Wrote:Hmmmm...could that be Auric or Esotek sitting in the booth with Cindy? Enquiring programs want to know

Moi.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 11:28 PM
Very nice ear you have there, Esotek

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 12:32 PM
LOL @ ear

I wish they'd have something like that closer to where I live (Ummmm....the convention, not Esotek's ear )

I've been to Star-Trek conventions and computer shows before, and they were a blast

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Atreis
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 5:25 PM
I really hope she had a good time as well. There's nothing worse than having someone that doesn't want to be there, ya know? It looks like everyone was enjoying themselves though.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 PhillyClassic