General Discussion 
 Request

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
curtishart
User

Request

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 6:12 PM
If anyone has a PC w/DVD and a really high-resolution monitor (1280 in width or greater) I need a pretty large snapshot of the lightcycles scene similar to this one.

I'm doing this for a printing project I have in mind, but my monitor doesn't go very high so the dvd player will only do a 1024x768 screenshop of movies.

If anyone can do this, zip it up and email me I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pillabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills online

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Lew
User

Re: Request

on Friday, April, 04, 2003 8:47 AM
I could have a go for you with my Mac, but seeing as how the resolution of a DVD is (in the case of a PAL DVD) 1024x576 you should be able to get the same result with Photoshop. Just select 'Image/Resize/Image Size' and resize to whatever. When you play back at a higher resolution than 1024x768 the DVD player software will be upsampling the image to your desired resolution anyway.

Here is one I resized to 2048x1536 (1.48MB PNG image)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Request