General Discussion 
 They cancelled it

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Speeder
User

They cancelled it

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 10:00 AM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cancelled the Tron showing on Easter Sunday on BBC1, and replaced it with something rubbish.

I can't breath, how could they do this to us

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna get those stinking BBC people if it's the last thing I doabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

TheJediUnit
User

Re: They cancelled it

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 10:46 AM
Well, let's just hope they never schedule an airing of Tron after any posts like that. It won't fit there either.

"Sorry director, there was a bit too many "n"s and "o"s and explanation points on that one so there's no time for Tron. Grab the lastest "Future of Plumbing Seminar" tapes and pop it in."

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Speeder
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 11:29 AM
Sorry, but you've got to take out your stress somewhere and pounding the keyboard does feel kinda good

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

HUDD
User

I told you

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 7:05 AM
didn't I tell you? Didn't I warn you of the paranormal (think back a couple of months). Its clear that a deeper being is at work here and that the film was cancelled from BBC 1 for a reason.

Sure they said that the pope spoke for 5 minutes too long, but how do YOU know that. For all we know tha BBC is all part of this global conspiracy. And I told you so.

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Speeder
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 10:43 AM
HUDD, if I had wanted a conspiracy theory I would of asked for it, and now I know who to ask, but, I didn't, so SHUT UP.

Trace
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 11:29 AM
Heh, Hudd! I like conspiracy theories where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Lew
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 11:29 AM
HUDD, if I had wanted a conspiracy theory I would of asked for it, and now I know who to ask, but, I didn't, so SHUT UP.

That was uncalled forabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Speeder
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 1:59 PM
Sorry, everything is getting to me at the moment, exams and the like, Sorry

HUDD
User

The fact remains...

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 8:45 AM
I'm sorry if you feel that way. But i'm sure that Tron will make a grand return some time in the future. Perhaps we may even have a personal apology from the pope himself (or whoever he really is!)

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 They cancelled it