General Discussion 
 Tron 2.0 Figures

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
VIGilante
User

Tron 2.0 Figures

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 5:45 PM
Does anyone know where i can purchase the Figures ?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Syntax
User

Re: Tron 2.0 Figures

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 7:13 PM
I've only seen 'em at Gamestop, for $10.

----------------------------
Syntax

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 10:02 AM
I have Jet :-D woo hooo the detail in him is really really good best I've seen out of an action figure

Syntax
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 12:01 PM
For the record, McFarlane Toys is THE master of detail on action figures.

The Tron2.0 ones still rock, though - I've got all four.

Syntax

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 1:10 PM
I bought all 4 of the Tron 2.0 figures at Suncoast. They had the largest stock of them anywhere that I've been to. Software Etc. had 2 figures from the series but that was it. I'm sure it's different all over wherever you shop.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

VIGilante
User

on Monday, April, 28, 2003 5:21 PM
Did you take the figures out of the Box ? or just keep them in it. It said 13-14 points of articulation but they dont look like they move very well, i saw all four of them at Sun Coast for like 13 buck a piece. I thought about buying 2 sets. one for collectiong and the other for display.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Hale-XF11
User

on Monday, April, 28, 2003 5:59 PM
VIGilante,
I took my figures out for display. The 13-14 points of articulation are there and the various poses you can make are interesting despite the bulkiness of Thorne and the top heavy clumsiness of the IC Regular. Not really anything to complain about though. I only wish they had released them originally as glow-in-the-dark figures so I wouldn't have to buy a 2nd set when those versions are released in the fall.

I was thinking it would be great if we all took pictures of our setups and post them here. It would be interesting to see how everyone has their figures arranged out-of-box.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Syntax
User

on Tuesday, April, 29, 2003 6:41 AM
Yeah, I've got all mine out of the box right now. I hardly ever keep my action figures in the packaging.

Syntax

tronclone
User

on Friday, May, 02, 2003 4:28 PM
Oh goodie, now I have something else to collect besides star wars figures

I think I'm a Clone Now

Cobra Commander
User

on Friday, May, 02, 2003 8:14 PM