All I can say is wow. Very cool news.

Comments?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Rebecca Romijn-Stamos

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 12:31 PM

"Wow" is right. I wasn't expecting any celebrities to be a part of the game, other than cast members from the original film. I was even surprised they got Bruce Boxleitner to reprise his role of Alan!

Hmm, that press release mentions something new. Seekers I knew about, but Z-Lots? Monolith seems to be throwing in every computer metaphor and nomenclature possible. Us tech geeks will have a field day spotting them all.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 12:46 PM
Ooohhhhhh.... Mystique  

That just ROCKS!!!!!

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 12:57 PM
WHOA. Who would have thought?! O_o o_O

That's just stunning. Really. o_o

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 1:20 PM
She's gonna rock!
and she's gonna have quite a year in Sci-Fi. Very cool.
I wonder how many lines of dialogue are going into this game? A lot I hope.

So if Mercury gets a voice, that means just about everyone else will too, right? If so, then who gets to be Jet Bradley??
or Thorne? ...hmmmm...can't wait to hear more!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 1:46 PM
Mercury is one of the major characters, if I recall correctly. That means she'll (hopefully) have LOTS to say abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Syntax
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 2:40 PM
Well, we've already heard Jet talk in both trailers for the game. He's said "Mercury!" "Mercury, let's go!", and "Whoaaaa!" as he falls. So.. his lines might already be recorded.

In the original trailer, though, Mercury has a line (I think it's her). She says "This is *not* just a game!". Of course, that didn't sound like Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, so they may have done that line for the trailer, but then they're having her re-record all the other lines.

I think Thorne has a line at the start of the first trailer, too - when the screen is black, we hear someone say "Program! I will *crush* you!". I think that's Thorne.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

----------------------------
Syntax

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 7:55 PM
Well, and because of sales. Well known names almost guarantee more sales.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

tron_fanfare
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 9:46 PM
deffinatley cool but there is even better news that can be read into this: If DI is willing to pay the salary of a big name just coming of what will be a huge motion picture release then they may be thinking more seriously as tron 2.0 being a springboard to relaunch the franchise (and mabey a new movie?) OH HAPPY DAY!!!

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

Nikster
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 1:07 AM
Hopefully it will work out that way

Geez...if Hollywood can crank out a new Terminator movie after how long???? I think Disney can at least make a direct to video (if nothing else) sequel to Tron.

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 7:46 AM
I hope she does well. A good acress does not necessarily a good voice actress make. We shall see, but I do hope she does well. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 11:18 AM
My understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, was that Rebecca was a voice major or took various vocal classes in college. So, maybe one of her stronger talents is in providing voice-overs. I have a feeling we're going to be pleasantly surprised. I hope that's the case anyways.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Compucore
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 10:31 PM
I'm also wondering if Monolith asked her to do some of the movements for Mercury as well. I was wondering if they made her wear one of those body suits to do some live capture animation for the game character that she does the voice over. Or what they did for the Movie Shrek and some of the other animation films. Where they used some of the facial expressions for the characters in the movie. But in this case. THe figure of her body on the character of Mercury.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Rebecca Romijn-Stamos