Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Better quality version of the latest trailer.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, May, 07, 2003 12:37 AM
There is a better quality version of the second trailer available here:

http://www.gamershell.com/download_2063.shtml

It is 40.6MB and in WMP format. Now you can easily make out the purple IC guards! Enjoy!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: Better quality version of the latest trailer.

on Wednesday, May, 07, 2003 2:25 AM

Thanks very much for that link! I'm downloading the trailer now, and will check it out. The trailer from the official site is pretty low quality, so things are definitely kind of hard to make out, sometimes.

Gamer's Hell has proven to be a pretty good source for Tron screenshots, and now they provide a link to the better quality trailer. Cool.

Ah, yes! The quality is soooo much better.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Little things I noticed now, in the trailer

on Wednesday, May, 07, 2003 4:04 AM

Now that I can see much better, what's going on in the trailer . . . I noticed a few things.

Call me crazy, but I could swear one of the people walking in the background while Jet plays the Tron game, looks suspiciously like either Tom Goodman or a Siberian Guard from NOLF. I'm probably just seeing things, though.

Tanks will definitely be in the game. Probably as enemies or obstacles only, though.

Looks like Data Wraiths can take over ICPs? The purple ICPs are holding red discs.

Saved the best for last. There's a Pentium 4 ad in one of the game levels! Look for it in the scene where Jet spins the disc on his finger.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

Re: Better quality version of the latest trailer.

on Wednesday, May, 07, 2003 1:47 PM
The file I have downloaded last night and it looks fantastic even on my slow computer.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0