curtishart
User

Ummm...did we ALL overlook this?

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 11:31 PM
It just hit me tonight.

New game - cool
Based on the movie Tron - about damn time
Jet Bradley - son of Alan - I dig it
Bruce Boxleitner and Cindy Morgan doing voices of Alan and Ma3a - Cool...wait! Now I think we overlooked TWO things...(Don't worry we're getting to it.
Light Cycles are back - and better than ever!

Looks like everything's in order...wait! What's the name of this game again? Tron 2.0
Where does the name Tron come from? It's the name of Alan's security program.

Ummmm....where *is* Tron? I just looked all over the Tron20.net site and can't find ANY reference of him. He's not in the game? I mean, Bruce is even going voiceovers for the game...and there's no Tron???

The second thing that hit me. Who's Jet's Mom? One would assume it's Lora. Alan and Lora should've stayed together, right? (At least in my little world, they did) So, why is Cindy Morgan ONLY doing voices for Me3a? No Lora? More importantly...NO YORI?

Are these little 'nods' to the movie forgotten? It seems so logical if Bruce and Cindy help with the game they should've at least had cameos of Lora, Yori and of course, Tron himself.

Of course, if they are and I just missed it announced somewhere, then my apologies for semi-ranting about this.

Maybe it's a small secret only the beta testers (And DaveTron) know about. Damn that cursed NDA!!!

DaveTron? Tell me Tron makes a guest appearance. Jet's Mom is Lora and Yori also makes an appearance in this game...

Help me DaveTron. You're my only hope!

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Scuzzy
User

Re: Ummm...did we ALL overlook this?

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 11:38 PM

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 12:11 AM
I would have to say Tron is in the game somewhere cause he's in a concept sketch on the site.

I would have to say that Lora is Jets mom, at least that's the number 1 most logical anwser. I hope Jet isn't adopted.

Ever since I heard the news that Cindy was voicing for Ma3a, I have wondered about Yori. But, I do wonder if Ma3a is an updated Yori or extension of Yori. Just a "What if" thought. But, yeah, I do hope to see Yori.

Stay calm program, I'm sure we can trust the 2.0 team. Have faith, have faith. All will be revealed to us in due time.

*gets back to playing his tomytronic* bleep bleep bleepabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 12:20 AM
Sketch Wrote:Ever since I heard the news that Cindy was voicing for Ma3a, I have wondered about Yori. But, I do wonder if Ma3a is an updated Yori or extension of Yori. Just a "What if" thought. But, yeah, I do hope to see Yori.

I agree when I heard that Cindy was doing the voice for Ma3a, that maybe Ma3a was indeed Yori as she changed and grew in function over the decades. Interesting concept. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 10:38 AM
Interesting. o_O

I thought the same thing since Tron 2.0 takes 20 years after the movie... and Jet happens to be 20 years old...
So that's kind of "..." on my part because Lora has to be his mother because of the time period given and well...

*mind breaks from math*

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 11:15 AM
As Sketch said, all will be revealed in due time.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

ck

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 11:40 AM
Time has come today!

I overlook nuuutink!

I thought everyone would've seen this already! Dig the latest TRON 2.0 preview from GameSpy.com!

Specifically, near the bottom of the first page, the first paragraph under "Not-So-Primitive Weaponry":

"From there, we took a look at another level set in an internet hub, where Jet is tasked with finding a program to compile the TRON legacy code. This provided a good opportunity to take a look at the four basic weapons (called "primitives") and each of their two upgrades (there are 12 weapons total in the game)."abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 12:32 PM
I will add to what Cliff said in that if we told you everything now, what would we have to look forward to in the future? A little here, a little there, mystery can go a long way! [evil knowing grin]

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 1:25 PM
Something that I have looked for in the screenshots and trailers was recognizers, my absolute fav part of tron -- they look so retro -- I think I saw ahint of one in internet city [??]. Any knowledge anyone??order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 2:10 PM
*zombie mode*

Must have Tron 2.0... ( )_( )x

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 2:54 PM

Recognizers and tanks are definitely in . I've seen them in the trailers.

As for himself, he's in there . . . somewhere. I just know it. The MCP is also rumored to be in the game. (Probably portrayed as some obsolete, leftover program, a shell of his former self. ) I've been wondering about Yori . . . I would guess she's in there, too.

There's definitely a program that looks similar to Yori, shown in one of the trailers, at any rate. It's not her, but there are programs like her that still exist. So if they're still around . . .

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 3:03 PM
Well, I know that (NDA!!!) and that (NDA!!!) and (NDA!!!).

Boy I just can't get away with anything with this Non-Disclosure Agreement hanging over my head.

I can say this: You will not be disappointed. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 5:08 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:Well, I know that (NDA!!!) and that (NDA!!!) and (NDA!!!).

Boy I just can't get away with anything with this Non-Disclosure Agreement hanging over my head.

I can say this: You will not be disappointed.

Poor Scuzzy, bound and gagged

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

tron_fanfare
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 9:04 PM
Tron is in the game...GCW published a pic of him when they did their big speard on the game a few months ago (the on e with mercury on the cover)

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 9:09 PM
Or is it TRON?

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 10:04 PM
There was a concept art of a older Tron at www.tron20.net but it's gone... along with several other concept art. Was that not supposed to be there? O.owhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

kmon
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 11:19 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:Well, I know that (NDA!!!) and that (NDA!!!) and (NDA!!!).

I can say this: You will not be disappointed.

hmm have an nda on me as well, but I must agree that you will not be disappointed.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Nunyas
User

on Tuesday, July, 01, 2003 3:59 AM
*nods* Yes, DaveTRON is evil.... so is Cliff..... and.... I gotta let ya'll know that *Bites tongue* .......order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 01, 2003 10:14 AM
Oh you're all just so eeevilll!

Are you hiring? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, July, 01, 2003 10:43 AM
Nunyas forgets I know where he works! [grin]

DaveTRON

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Ummm...did we ALL overlook this?