TRON: LEGACY 
 Important News: AICN

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 6:01 AM
I just visited aintitcool.com and I found something very important.

It is said that the movie will not be made unless the game sells well.

Visit the link below to get the scoop.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=14985

tronprogram
Sector Admin

Re: Important News: AICN

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 7:11 AM
This is old news. I've been saying this for a while that if the game sells well then the chances of a movie are greatly increased.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 7:20 AM
I'm sorry about that. I must have missed your posts.

Well... I guess if there are any newbies to the site that had missed it too, then hopefully this echo will be news to them.

Thanks, TronProgram

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

MasterControlProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 3:06 PM

Well im a newbie and this is news to me...

Damm it! i wanted this movie to come out no matter what..... well i hope the game sells weell enough to that the movie will come out...

End Of Line...

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 4:45 PM
tronprogram Wrote:This is old news. I've been saying this for a while that if the game sells well then the chances of a movie are greatly increased.

Yeah...that's what I was figuring too

It's actually quite smart of Disney...the game is a great way to see of there would be an audience for a movie. It's also a way to get new fans as well abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 5:22 PM
Yep.

I'm really *hoping* the game sells well, but I know it will! I'm going to make people buy it. Warez bad!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 7:33 PM
There wilkl be a following of it. I am sure. We all at least have to tell a few other people about it. I know I have. Warez is not that bad depending on what your looking for. I'm always looking for something really obscure that is rare to find even in todays market. Even though its illegal.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 9:48 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Yep.

I'm really *hoping* the game sells well, but I know it will! I'm going to make people buy it. Warez bad!

You go, Babe Tron.

I know that I'm buying it for everyone's upcoming birthdays in my family (bros. sis cuz) and I'm also buying it for all my friends for christmas since they all pretty much have better computers than what I'm using.

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 9:55 PM
Compucore Wrote:There wilkl be a following of it. I am sure. We all at least have to tell a few other people about it. I know I have. Warez is not that bad depending on what your looking for. I'm always looking for something really obscure that is rare to find even in todays market. Even though its illegal.

Dude...warez ARE bad....they're part of the reason games and stuff cost so much.

That is not cool!

Abandonware, however is another story...me luvs that stuff

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:04 PM
Dude...warez ARE bad....they're part of the reason games and stuff cost so much.

That is not cool!

Abandonware, however is another story...me luvs that stuff

Very good point.. I use to be involved in WAREZ for a very long time (since my Commodore 64 days) and ended in my earily PC days.

The reason why WAREZ is bad is because the developers lose the money for their hard work. If a game sells poor but is hot on WAREZ FTP sites then there will NOT be any further development (patches, sequals) witch is mainly do to WAREZ in the first place.

It your looking for abandonware, go to the best site on the net: http://www.the-underdogs.org/

Otherwise, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:11 PM
Agreed. I really want this game to sell well. I will personally kick anyone who decides to warez the game. (I do a bit of warez myself, but only if I can't find the game anywhere else or if it's stopped being sold ala abadonware.)

*builds her anti-warez recongizer*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:24 PM
The Underdogs ROCK!!

I don't think Abandonware should be illegal..I mean, if those games were to ever be made available legally, I would buy them.

It's just some of the old games were classics, and no one seems to have any plans to re-release or update them. Quite sad really, the software companies don't know what they are possibly missing out on (even if they put like 10 games on a bargin CD they'd still make a profit)

The only company I can think of that is doing something like this is Interplay, they re-released a bunch of the old SSI D&D games awhile back (they packaged them with a demo for Baldur's Gate. Quite clever, really...kind of a 'that was then, this is now' kinda thing )abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:26 PM
I borrowed that from my fiance. I'd like to get my own copy but I'm not sure how to get it. ._.
and I doubt they would work on windows xp >.

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:33 PM
True...

Most of abandonware is legal. Some old games that you can't find anyware should be but if you can't find them, then go ahead and do what you must.

When it comes to old concles, arcades, computers, etc... I get what I can in emulation and look for all the roms I can get my hands on (only if the games are no longer being produced). Same goes with software, but that is treading-on-thin-ice depending what your looking for.

When I was big with WAREZ in my latter days, I believed that if I liked the game..... well... then I'd buy it. I have proof of that when the first Unreal came out.

MP3's is another story all together.

Anywayz.... We see eye-to-eye on this subject...

Oh... and Kia.... I'm in my ainti-recgonizer too... Let's get em....

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:36 PM
Ok... I messed that one up.... I mean that Im in my ainti-warez-recognizer........

Forgive the spelling..abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:38 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:I borrowed that from my fiance. I'd like to get my own copy but I'm not sure how to get it. ._.
and I doubt they would work on windows xp >.<

I had problems getting them to work with windows 98...I can imagine how they would work with XP

Oh...and they sell it at Walmart That's where I got mine...$11.95, I do believe

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY