Tron 2.0 
 What servers do you play on?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
NULL UNIT
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 11:23 AM
I do Lightcycles on a server called "NO NOOBS" I've befriended the guy that runs it and its one of only server's Ive found that has cyclists that know what they are doing. When I play discs I usually just search for a server with a low ping, but I host a lot of disc games too, The day before my server was called "END OF LINE" and yesterday it was "Sark's Pocket Calculator". Anyway, ive notice that there are less servers around and im looking for opponents who actually know how to throw a disc withou me telling them, if anyone finds a good place to play please tell us!

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

djmousie
User

Re: What servers do you play on?

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 12:52 PM
i agree with u. its nice to see a ring with 16 people, but sometimes the wait and the ping rate can be disppapointing. I like a ping under 100 and no more than 8 players at a time.

djmousie
User

Re: What servers do you play on?

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 12:52 PM
i agree with u. its nice to see a ring with 16 people, but sometimes the wait and the ping rate can be disppapointing. I like a ping under 100 and no more than 8 players at a time.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0