Status Bar 
 What would you do if you met your User?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 7:00 PM
We all know of the story of Flynn the User. I was just curious about what you would do if you met your own User. We work with them every cycle but I'm curious. I don't know what I would do myself but I do know I would at least treat him to a Sark's Ale!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

Re: What would you do if you met your User?

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 8:21 PM
I'll tell my user to get off her a** and get a real computer...this iMac I'm stuck in really bytes >(

*ack!!*abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Wave
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 10:19 PM
Personally, I would get him to upgrade his computer and download a couple of patches and beef me up a little bit. I mean a music program can only do so much.

Qix77
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 10:37 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:We all know of the story of Flynn the User. I was just curious about what you would do if you met your own User. We work with them every cycle but I'm curious. I don't know what I would do myself but I do know I would at least treat him to a Sark's Ale!

In the real-world... I believe that my user is GOD.... So I'd have to repent... repent.... repent... repent.... man... I know that I'm a christian, but I did a lot of bad things... I'd tell him that I'm human... mortal... and then I'd cry in since it's the afterlife....

But I'm saved...

Didn't mean to preach... but the question was asked...

Don't flame me.... I just feel emotional about it at the moment..

Trace
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 10:45 PM
No worries, Qix. My user worships the same ultimate User yours does. Remember, his very nature is Love. That is key to everything else.

Hmmm...but if I met my user? Dang. I have no idea what I'd do. Probably blow a circuit.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 11:11 PM
I'd tell my user to make more back up discs more often.
I'd get him a Sark's Brew too.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Qix77
User

on Saturday, July, 19, 2003 11:45 PM
Trace Wrote:No worries, Qix. My user worships the same ultimate User yours does. Remember, his very nature is Love. That is key to everything else.

Hmmm...but if I met my user? Dang. I have no idea what I'd do. Probably blow a circuit.

Thanks... Shucks.... It's hard these days to believe in anything... but at least we can believe in each other, GOD, TRON, and our users..... Ok... enough of this mushy stuff..

I'm so proud to be part of this forum... abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2003 12:18 AM
*grabs a mirror and looks at it*

I think I met myself.

*ducks few discs, tanks, recongizers, and bits for the bad joke*order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Wave
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2003 12:56 AM
Mighty and powerful is the Ultimate User. His power affects the users, which in turn affects us the programs.

Sketch it truly would be a good idea to have your user back up his files. Maybe we could have had episode 2 of "Network Errors" up earlier.

Anyways all thanks goes to the Ultimate User!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Wave
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2003 1:00 AM
Just kiddin' Sketch. I know. The clouds gathered and zap. Sketch goes haywire.
I don't know maybe your user should have left you Red I liked it a little better.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 20, 2003 12:41 PM
I know.

I will have episode 2 up. Little hint: is in it. And it's not the small one here on the forums.

But back to the topic at hand.

Wave
User

on Sunday, July, 20, 2003 12:55 PM
Sorry if I got a little of topic.

Anyways I would have my user throw me some cd burning abilities, with maybe some search abilities on the net.
Oh and get him to find me an avatar, soon. So I know what I look like. I hate being devoid of character
[]looks at Sketch and laughs []

Carnivorax
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 8:20 AM
Dang. I have no idea what I'd do. Probably blow a circuit.

Who's circuit Dear?

>>
We'd discuss better hardware and our mutual
plans for total net/world domination, of course.
Muahahahahaaa!!
What?!!
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Carnivorax:
Resource Efficiency, and Procurement
At your service...

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 8:41 AM
Dang. I have no idea what I'd do. Probably blow a circuit.

Who's circuit Dear?
Duuude...

>>
We'd discuss better hardware and our mutual
plans for total net/world domination, of course.
Muahahahahaaa!!
What?!!
Sounds perfectly appropriate for you to say that!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 21, 2003 11:53 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:*grabs a mirror and looks at it*

I think I met myself.

!!!!

Hey, Carn, somehow I can sooo easily see you and your user planning world domination...the unstoppable CUPCAKE VIRUS

Hey, Scuzz! I bet you're user would just love a good Sarks.

Tony.ROM
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 2:41 AM
My user would challenge me to a game of lightcycles. Since I am a ROM I should be able to beat the person who wrote me, right?

Many expressions...
One ROM

- Have a nice microcycle!

FreedomForever
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 7:20 PM
If I met Hannah42? I'd freak out MAJORLY! Also do a lot of awed staring, asking if I'd heard her right if she just right out SAID she was my User, and freaking out in general. My bit would go beserk......

Just a thought, what would Sark do if he me Dillinger? For some reason I picture him at first disbelieving, then being totally awed and reverent because Dillinger wrote the MCP. From Sark's perspective, this would mean more powerful than the MCP.

Another thing, not meaning to criticize Tron or anything, but it would have been cool if Flynn had met a program he had written while in the system. Just a thought.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Vortex.EXE
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 10:50 PM
If I met my user? After a moment of reverent silence, I'd probably knock his head with my vert_rod.

...What? He needs it...

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 10:59 PM
Vortex your user would derezz your for saying that.

Vortex.EXE
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2005 11:59 PM
...luckily he's asleep...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar