Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 IM kinda bored

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Smeghead
User

IM kinda bored

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 12:04 AM
Im a lil bored of the lightcycles map, those darn big red blocks!!!
I hope theres a level editor or gamegrid desinger for the lightcycles, that'd be neat.

- End of line -

Qix77
User

Re: IM kinda bored

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 1:07 AM
Smeghead Wrote:Im a lil bored of the lightcycles map, those darn big red blocks!!!
I hope theres a level editor or gamegrid desinger for the lightcycles, that'd be neat.

I, on the other hand, just can't get enough of the light-cycles, but I think I understand where your coming from.

I'm not really able to play any of the Multi online since I have dial-up and it causes me to lag... If that is your case than I can really understand.

I'm sure that once the game is released that there will be a bunch of maps to play around with. I am also confident that they will release an editor so that we can make our own maps (since that has been a big thing since the Doom age).

Just think of the Multiplayer-predemo as a training session till the retail game is out in stores...

See you on the game grid...

Qix77
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 9:05 AM
remember... the gamegrid hasn't been active since 82... 03 makes an impression.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Smeghead
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 1:35 PM
nah ive been playing multiplayer.
I tried the single player lightcycles for the first time and I was like OH MY GOD!!!

Single players cycles is like 500% slower than online.
Its like the bikes are in slow motion or is it just that my 2gig CPU is struggling handing the computer players?

online its fast as hell, so fast sometimes ou cant make a 180 degree turn but single it SUCKEDorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

- End of line -

djmousie
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 4:31 PM
Smeghead where do u get those cool animated GIF clips of the TRON movie?

Smeghead
User

on Thursday, July, 24, 2003 5:13 PM
I made em myself - want one? has to be just a few seconds from the movie somewhereorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

- End of line -

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 IM kinda bored