General Discussion 
 Why?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Chrome
User

Why?

on Tuesday, August, 05, 2003 7:21 PM
Just wondering about the demo..I can't post in the game tron 2.0 section. Anyway..the melee attack in the demo, why can't it be used to block incoming discs? I remember tron using this technique in the movie.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KiaPurity
User

Re: Why?

on Tuesday, August, 05, 2003 7:23 PM
Erh? Well, to use the combo, you can just hit the melee button then let go of it and hit the right click... probably would take a lot of practicing, I suppose. x.xwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, August, 05, 2003 8:03 PM
Tron, being an advanced security program, had the "Melee-Block" subroutine installed. You don't.

In terms of the game, I would assume that the timing would make it a living h311 to program.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, August, 05, 2003 9:39 PM
I thought that myself, but I'm just too damn happy to see the TRON world again that I don't care..... but it would be cool...

Man... I sure hope this game is MOD friendly.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, August, 06, 2003 10:29 AM
We shall see Qix. You know when I was looking at the game Unreal Tournament a number of years ago in the stores. I thought it was a kewel game to play. Then when I had bought the game and had found that it came with the editor to make and modify the mods already used in it. Mind you the swapping was a killer. Something like 300 meg swap file.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 3:01 AM
Well, Compucore: I've not gotton that far yet with UT2k3... I just haven't had enough time yet... but I trust your judgement....

With Tron... Well.. I know we have our hopes up in the level design and mod creation department.... I just hope the tools are some-what easy to use...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 3:20 AM

Speaking of modding . . . will come with the editing tools included, or not, I wonder?

I've heard conflicting stories about this. Some say it's on the CDs, and some say it will be on the web. I hope it's the former!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 3:31 AM
I may be wrong about this.... but I think that 'DaveTron' (in an earlier post in another thread) stated that the game will come with tools for modding and level disign....

Plus... There are forums on this site that do discuss these matters.

So... I hope so...

Besides... This is a game that is screaming to be modded... It's not everyday you get your hands on a TRON engine...

Compucore
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 10:05 AM
Yes Qix Davetron did mention that in another thread somewhere here in Tron-sector. I'm wondering how good the program will be for making the changes in the mods themselves.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 4:58 PM
Er, Qix... he said that he couldn't post in that section... (forum bug?)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 8:26 PM
Mod tools will not be included on the disc, but will be posted online at or around launch. We will be posting the date and information as to where you can get the tools very shortly.

ck

Compucore
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 8:33 PM
That is good to know so you can make your own Mods. I remember seeing something on the discovery channel or similar about a group of people doing that. For their favorite gams. Making extra levels and different kinds of things for extending the game for several years.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 11:19 PM
If, and when, Tron 2.0 gets "Game Of The Year" then could the game be published with these tools???

BTW: For those of you living in the eastren part of the U.S... I just want you to know that I'm praying that the power is going to be back on soon (unless it has already). And I pray that everyone is safe...

I know you won't get this thread untill it does, but the mid-west is in prayer...

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 11:21 PM
Don't you have broadband or anything?

As for the East Coast, if it were here in LA there'd be rioting! Heck, I'm surprised that there isn't rioting in the name of the East Coast here! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 11:48 PM
Well... I don't have broadban... but I'll still download it... I'm just asking because if the game does go "Game of the Year" then all the updates will be on a disk so I don't have to burn a CD of my own.... or something like that... order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 11:52 PM
Yeah, me too! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

djmousie
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 9:15 AM
Actually, not all parts of the east coast went out, I live in Rhode Island and we were not affected, however NY and parts of CT were big time.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Why?