General Discussion 
 Dexter's Laboratory and TRON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
atari05
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 4:36 AM
I was watching CN last night and saw 2 episodes of Dexter's Lab that Reference TRON. The Ep's are:
"Game Over" and "DOS Boot"

"Game Over has him riding a light cycle in a game world DOS BOOT basically is him getting digitized into his PC (just like Flynn did)

BTW: THE DEMO IS FREAKING AWESOME!....the new one that is.

If life was all fun and games, we would be issued a light cycle at birth

Qix77
User

Re: Dexter's Laboratory and TRON

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 6:17 AM
My sister's kids was here and they were watching the show yesterday....... I saw it and I put in the TRON 20th in my DVD player...

They both are into it... I showed the oldest the demo...

She now wants a lightcycle for her birthday... Guess what... me too.. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 10:12 AM
"DOS Boot" so that's the other TRON parody. I knew I saw a comercial for it about a year ago and have never seen it since. Now I know which episode it is.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 12:10 PM
Cartoon Network RULES!

I love Dexter's Laboratory! I even have a copy of Dexter's Laboratory "Ego Trip" on VHS. I wish they would put it out on DVD, like they did with Samurai Jack "The Premiere Movie" (which I also have).

Remember that episode that a little kid wrote? "You are stuuuuupid!" Oh, that's a trip.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

atari05
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 3:21 PM
My sister's kids was here and they were watching the show yesterday....... I saw it and I put in the TRON 20th in my DVD player...

I did the same thing with my girl friend. When I saw the TRON refrences in DL I was freaking out so she made me through in the DVD so she could watch it. She really liked it which some what supprised me cause......every woman I have showed tron to has given me the additute of "well its a good movie but I don't know whats so great about". Michigan woman ......I tell ya, NO IMAGINATION! :-Dwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 4:52 PM
I love Genndy Tartakovsky's works. All of them.

And I was severely disheartened when I showed my two youngest nephews and halfway through they said, "This is boring" and left. I wept that day.

But soon, that's all going to change...Bwah-hah-hah!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

atari05
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 6:16 PM
But soon, that's all going to change...Bwah-hah-hah!

I take it your talking about the game and MAN I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE 26th. Especially after playing those 2 sp levels from Gamespot. The sound, the music, the graphics......ALL OF IT WAS SWEET! Though it does freeze up my the ole' puter at random sometime.

BUT MAN I CAN'T WAIT!

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 7:07 PM
I am talking about . I believe that this game will usher in a new enlightened age, the age, and that we will enjoy a renaissance of ! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 7:08 PM
Oh, and there's a great episode of The Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy and his friends get sucked into their computer game. Good stuff.

foilism
User

on Saturday, August, 09, 2003 7:50 AM
Lol, DOS boot is such a great name

Blue Hero Kid
User

on Sunday, April, 24, 2005 7:47 AM
For years, I want 3D cartoons.. but now... this cartoon has the CGI animation I've ever thirsted for.

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Blue%20Corrupt%20Kid
Go ahead. Click this link.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion