Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Dedicated server help

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SpaceChief.EXE
User

Dedicated server help

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 6:03 AM
You don't know me...at all, which is OK. I guess. Or whatever.

Ceasing my n00bish behavior, I came to ask a question, if anyone can help me: How exactly do you run a dedicated Disc Arena server? Is this for official testers only, or something they gave out like 2 weeks ago and I missed it? Or some hidden feature I couldn't find?

Thanks. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Set.me = SpaceChief.EXE
Protecting your data while you sleep!

Scuzzy
User

Re: Dedicated server help

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 7:48 AM
You can't. It's P2P. Sorry. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Inode
User

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 10:13 AM
The dedicated server codebase is being stress tested for stability at the moment. It's been said that once the software has been deemed stable, it would be released on or around the time of the CD. There is still at least one major bug the developers are aiming to root out.

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 10:44 AM
Really? Where did you read that? I just don't have a lot of time to be researching stuff like that, but a dedicated server would be tres groovy.

SpaceChief.EXE
User

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 12:22 PM
Thanks guys

Also, another reason I asked is because I've seen some wierd bugs on the dedicated servers - certain players pulling out LOLs and suffusion rods, and other wierd things. There are bugs due to lag, but it seems like on a dedicated server you could spawn extra weapons if you knew the right command...sheer curiousity on my part. If anything, extra weapons would make Disc Arena less so, and more unplayable. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Set.me = SpaceChief.EXE

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 2:49 PM
Monolith is working on dedicated server code to be released shortly. Check back here or at www.tron20.net periodically for the official announcement.

The servers where you saw the suffusion was most likely one of the dedicated test servers, and that's all I have to say about that right now

ck

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 3:19 PM
Glee! Can you say...Delta Echo Alpha Tango Hotel Mike Alpha Tango Charlie Hotel? I sure hope so!

SpaceChief.EXE
User

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 6:50 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:Glee! Can you say...Delta Echo Alpha Tango Hotel Mike Alpha Tango Charlie Hotel? I sure hope so!

Better still, Charlie Tango Foxtrot.

Set.me = SpaceChief.EXE

spiritquest
User

on Thursday, August, 21, 2003 3:23 PM
Hi guys,

I haven't posted on the boards before (coming out of lurkdom).

Regarding the server code .. will the code be entirely Wintel Based or will there be linux code as well ?

I think Unreal Dedicated servers can run on Linux, just thought I'd ask, on the off chance that someone knows or has the correct user priveliges to reply.

Ket

FusionAddict
User

on Thursday, August, 21, 2003 3:40 PM
perhaps India November Sierra Tango Alpha Golf India Bravo?

And what kind of Papa Uniform November Kilo Bravo Uniform Sierra Tango Echo Romeo protection will there be?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

The Clu abides, man...

BIGGZ
User

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 3:31 AM
I was just wondering where one might find the dedicated server files for DL? Particularly for Linux.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Moleculor
User

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 9:50 PM
The official site. Which is usually where downloads for games usually are.

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Friday, August, 29, 2003 10:50 PM
Sorry, no unix/linux servers planned at the moment.

ck

RCON
User

on Saturday, August, 30, 2003 1:16 AM
Ok, now for the next question... I got the patch that says it includes dedicated server support. How in the heck do you start the server? I would guess it run from the command line, does anyone know of the command line switches or config files to start it?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, August, 30, 2003 2:08 AM
Perhaps read the instructions that came with the patch?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

tron_fanfare
User

on Saturday, August, 30, 2003 10:54 AM
go into the game select multiplayer/internet/host and click on the right to select dedicatedorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

RCON
User

on Saturday, August, 30, 2003 2:41 PM
I guess the patch didn't install correctly. my readme.txt file just says "readme.txt" in it. Is there any way to verify that it installed correctly?

RCON
User

on Saturday, August, 30, 2003 2:59 PM
Ok, I figured out my problem, I just uninstalled the game, all demos and re-installed the game, then the patch. The patch installed fine this time and TRONSrv.exe is there. For some reason the patch would not install correctly on my system until I did this.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, August, 30, 2003 10:11 PM
Hmmm. Do me a favor and write up that experieince in a Private Message to me so I can pass it on to my team on Tuesday would ya? I'd like them to consider that issue.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Dedicated server help