Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 "Clu Dischands" Just Doesn't Have the Same Ring...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
FusionAddict
User

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 12:49 AM
...but apparently, TIM BURTON worked on TRON, according to the IMDB. can anyone confirm/deny?

The Clu abides, man...

DaveTRON
User

Re: "Clu Dischands" Just Doesn't Have the Same Ring...

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 1:14 AM
I have asked a 'friend" for the answer. If anyone will know, he will.

DaveTRON

Ghost Rider
User

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 1:49 AM
FusionAddict Wrote:...but apparently, TIM BURTON worked on TRON, according to the IMDB. can anyone confirm/deny?

IMDB isnt always know for its accuracy. Best thing is to pop in the DVD and check the credits.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FusionAddict
User

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 9:47 AM
Ghost: Which is why I'm asking for confirmation rather than simply taking it at face value

Conveniently enough, IMDB lists Burton as "Uncredited."

Although, it sort of makes sense...when the film was made, Burton was working as an animator for Disney, so the time frame is correct.

The Clu abides, man...

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, September, 24, 2003 1:03 PM
According to my friend. Tim Burton never worked directly on TRON. He may have been someone at the studio that people who did work on TRON consulted with, but he was not a part of the TRON team.

DaveTRON

IMAGinES
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2003 6:45 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:According to my friend. Tim Burton never worked directly on TRON. He may have been someone at the studio that people who did work on TRON consulted with, but he was not a part of the TRON team.

I wish other SF forums had an inside source as valuable as you, DaveTRON!

Then again, maybe I don't - if other SF forums had an inside source as valuable as you, we'd be taking you for granted!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2003 7:34 PM
Aw shucks! I do this because I love talking about TRON, and I now know some cool people related to it!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, September, 29, 2003 10:14 PM
I should also point out that I am just a second level guy here. The real pros are Auric, Esotek and TronProgram. This site would not be half of what it is without their hard work!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion