Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 can someone help me!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
User_Program
User

can someone help me!

on Friday, October, 10, 2003 9:23 PM
O.k I would like to use one of the light cycle maps already created and modify it. How do I load the .dat files in the D Editorwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Nerotrobe
User

Re: can someone help me!

on Sunday, October, 12, 2003 6:25 PM
User_Program Wrote:O.k I would like to use one of the light cycle maps already created and modify it. How do I load the .dat files in the D Editor

You can't edit the .DAT files and there is no way to convert them.
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

ctellis156
User

on Sunday, October, 12, 2003 10:14 PM
hey nero good to see ya on the tron boards i remember u from the avp2 forums, any chance ya can tell me the basics needed to have in a lightcycle map. I already know the building aspect from using dedit for avp2 but what esentials are there needed?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nerotrobe
User

on Monday, October, 13, 2003 5:13 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:hey nero good to see ya on the tron boards i remember u from the avp2 forums, any chance ya can tell me the basics needed to have in a lightcycle map. I already know the building aspect from using dedit for avp2 but what esentials are there needed?

Tron was mast last project working for Monolith, I now work for another company and don't really have time to wright up detailed instructions. That and learning a new technology has wiped out alot of my lithtech knowledge.
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

ctellis156
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2003 10:41 PM
well ok was just lookin for a couple quit pointers but ok, so what r u workin on now and if u dont remember the dedit stuff y u lurkin the tron boards?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nerotrobe
User

on Friday, October, 17, 2003 6:56 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:well ok was just lookin for a couple quit pointers but ok, so what r u workin on now and if u dont remember the dedit stuff y u lurkin the tron boards?

I'm lurking on the forums because I worked on Tron 2.0 and I want to see what you people do with the tools.

where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

ctellis156
User

on Monday, October, 20, 2003 9:40 PM
ok cool i wish i had skills for something like that, i guess if i got to do it everyday then mabeywhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 can someone help me!