FLYNN'S SHIRTS

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

FLYNN'S SHIRTS

on Sunday, October, 12, 2003 2:04 PM

JUST A REMINDER...

C'MON FOLKS, GET EMAILING SCOTT@SKAUGHT.COM FOR YOUR VERY OWN BLACK/BLUE FLYNNS SHIRT. PRICES AND QUALITY ARE EXCELLENT. SO, UNTIL WE GET 24 ORDERS IN NO-BODY WILL GET ONE AT ALL. TRON WANTS YOU!

TA MUCHLY,

RED5

Flynn316
User

Re: FLYNN'S SHIRTS

on Sunday, October, 12, 2003 3:16 PM
I ordered 7 already!!!

This town is full of live ones!!

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, October, 12, 2003 6:19 PM
Already ordered mine.

So, how many are there so far?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Red5
User

on Sunday, October, 12, 2003 9:00 PM

I've ordered 2. flynn1978 says he's got 8! And the other Flynns says 7. With 7 more we'll be happy bunnies.

R5

Skaught
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2003 9:15 AM
I think we'll make it. However, some people have said they were waiting until we get enough orders before sending in the money, which doesn't really help! If everyone who was sitting on the sidelines jumped in - we'd be there!

Scottorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2003 12:18 PM
I would like to order a couple of shirts, but have a question:

Q. Are the shirts cut long? I'm 6'4" and I usually buy XXLT shirts, or XXL shirts that are cut long. Would it be possible to post the length of the XXL shirt, from the shoulder to the bottom?

Thanks!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Skaught
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2003 4:00 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:I would like to order a couple of shirts, but have a question:

Q. Are the shirts cut long? I'm 6'4" and I usually buy XXLT shirts, or XXL shirts that are cut long. Would it be possible to post the length of the XXL shirt, from the shoulder to the bottom?

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have the actual shirts in my possesion. The printer will order them when I place my order. Unfortunately I don't have any way to get the measurments until we actually order the shirts.

Scottorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, October, 14, 2003 5:27 PM
Not to put you out, but if the printer is going to order the shirts just for this run, then can the printer order XXLT shirts?

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 FLYNN'S SHIRTS