New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Cliff
Buena Vista Games

New Strokes Video

on Thursday, October, 16, 2003 1:49 PM
here's one link:

http://krockradio.com/videos/

filmed on the official release date of the Tron 2.0 game - a coincidence, but an interesting one.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ck

MutoidMan
User

Re: New Strokes Video

on Thursday, October, 16, 2003 2:38 PM
Why RealMedia, why couldn't this be in WM9 or QT? Now I have to wait until I'm at home to see it.

*grumble*

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, October, 16, 2003 4:29 PM
Go the The Strokes official web site and they have it in Quicktime and WMV formats, streaming only.

DaveTRON

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, October, 16, 2003 4:40 PM
Cool, thanks!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Nikster
User

on Friday, October, 17, 2003 1:46 PM
I saw it on MTV the night before I started moving...it is SWEET! It looks like they used the actual sets kinda.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

on Monday, October, 20, 2003 5:49 AM
Hehe i watched it, its really cool actually, for a crappy band.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 20, 2003 12:49 PM

Nikster Wrote:I saw it on MTV the night before I started moving...it is SWEET! It looks like they used the actual sets kinda.
Yeah, I'd like to know if they asked Disney to borrow set pieces (if they weren't destroyed), or if someone had to make them from scratch?

If the set in the video was made from scratch, then whoever did it, did a fantastic job. (Okay, it's probably not all a real set and they used green screen, but some of it was real.)

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

reptilerobots
User

on Thursday, October, 23, 2003 8:50 PM

http://www.gospelonline.org/articles/textarticles2003/nme-september-6-2003/nme-september-6-2003.htm

has some info on the video
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

Nikster
User

on Thursday, October, 23, 2003 9:03 PM
redrain85 Wrote:

Nikster Wrote:I saw it on MTV the night before I started moving...it is SWEET! It looks like they used the actual sets kinda.
Yeah, I'd like to know if they asked Disney to borrow set pieces (if they weren't destroyed), or if someone had to make them from scratch?

If the set in the video was made from scratch, then whoever did it, did a fantastic job. (Okay, it's probably not all a real set and they used green screen, but some of it was real.)

Real or not, it's kewl that they put the effort into making it look authentic abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 New Strokes Video