New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Speeder
User

The TRON

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2003 7:30 AM
Hehe, look at this!!!

The TRON

LOLOLOLOLOL its in edinburgh the real status bar??

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

Re: The TRON

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2003 7:31 AM
Way cool speeder!!! heheabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2003 12:42 PM
I wonder how much they charge for a Sark's Brew??

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

lifeasis
User

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2003 1:22 PM
I'd like to know where in the world that place is.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2003 2:52 PM
The pic won't load for me. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, October, 21, 2003 9:36 PM
Speeder you better check the link. I remember seeing it on the computer that I have at work this morning. of the Tron.. But Kia is right it won't load on my home computer over here and I'm on high speed over here.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 1:09 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:The pic won't load for me.

Does this work???

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 3:32 AM
It was actually me who posted that pic, under speeder's name, how naghty.

try this :: The TRON

any good????

foilism
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 4:00 AM
'The TRON' info

9 Hunter Square
EH1 1QW
Edinburgh
Scotland
UK

Not the classiest of joints but great for a cheap pint, a game of pool and some hangover food. They have £1 per pint nights where it's just a pound a pint ALL NIGHT! Great if you're skint.

With regular comedy nights in the cellar bar it's a popular hangout for students and backpackers. There is also big screen sports coverage and is a good place to catch the big sporting events. Mon-Sat 11.30am-1am, Sun 12.30pm-1am

If we ever all meet up, this could be the place [coz i'm skint! LOL]order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 5:09 AM
foilism Wrote:It was actually me who posted that pic, under speeder's name, how naghty.

I know it's disgraceful, foil!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Red5
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 10:44 AM

A few years back when I lived in blair street - opp. The Tron - it was my local bar.
And tonight I'm heading to Thee Underground: a live music venue in the Tron's basement. I'm a journalist, see.

I think I've got a pic of me standing outside it - it's now coloured yellow! - with my flynn's jacket on. No-one really seemed to understand the significance of it. Still, back in the day they used to have a Jouney CD on the jukebox.

If you lot are ever in Edinburgh, give me a buzz and we'll go for a pint there.

Cheers,

Red5

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 4:19 PM
*sniggers*

Yes, I can see it. That's just awesome. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

foilism
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 4:40 PM
Red5 Wrote:
It's now coloured yellow!
Red5

When was it painted yellow, coz i have a pic of some friends outside it-this is how I came to know of it.

Red5
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2003 7:31 AM

When was it painted yellow?
God knows? Lasy year sometime I think before the last International festival. They've a habit of doing that before the tourists turn up in August.

Spent many a good Hogmanay in The Tron over the years. Really the 'Tron' means a gathering of collective, musical minds. Usually associated with folk music or such like.

There was also an arcade centre in Aviemore, in the highlands, called Flynn's Arcade many moons ago. They had everything from the two Tron arcades to the Star Wars simulators. Ah, those were the days. Lest we forget.

Cheers,

Yer Edinburgh chum, Red5

Red5
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2003 7:32 AM
There's also a Tron in Glasgow.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2003 1:45 PM
Cool. I want to go!!! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 The TRON