What a game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
American Techpusher
User

What a game

on Sunday, October, 26, 2003 10:38 AM
Wow What a game!

I have loved video games since I was a kid. I still remember fondly going collecting on my paper route and then plucking those quarters down space invaders. I’ve been hooked ever since.

There have been many great games since then, space invaders, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Quake, Madden Football, Battlefield 1942 and Half-Life just to name a few. But mostly there has been those that where forgotten before they where then a week old. So when a treasure comes along like Tron 2.0 it makes you appreciate it that much more.

Firstly, Tron 2.0 transcends the original movie almost flawlessly. No other video game has done such a good job of migrating from film to video game. For fans of the movie, a cult classic, it makes the game that much more enjoyable.

It could be the best sounding game I ever had the pleasure to play as well. The sounds of the walls humming, sounds breathtaking on the 5.1 surround speakers. Lets face it how many of you out there just love the sound of a program de-rezzing! Sound quality in video games is often a feature I believe is to often over looked and Tron show us how it’s suppose to be done.

Visually the game is stunning. I suggest playing the game in the dark. I promise you will feel like you’ve been transported into another world. It gives the game a sense of realism in make believe world.

The game is completely playable. One of my biggest complaints about video games is when they are released with to many bugs rendering the games unplayable until patchs come out. I am happy to say that Tron 2.0 was shipped with not to many bugs.

The inspiration for writing this little review is that I realized sitting here that I bought both Tron 2.0 and Jedi Academy ( which I hear is great game ) at the same time weeks ago and I have not taken the shrink wrap of Jedi Academy. That speaks volumes to me, as my girlfriend frequently points out that I have the attention span of a six year old that’s eaten 10 bowls of Coco Puffs. I am sure that I will eventually get to Jedi, but I will have to buy another copy, as I just sent my original copy of to be given away as a prize at a one of the Lan parties we help sponsor.

American Techpusher
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Push the Tech.. Don't let the Tech push you!

Nikster
User

Re: What a game

on Sunday, October, 26, 2003 12:58 PM
Very well said!

I can't wait till I get to play 2.0

I'm (finally) done moving, so hopefully soon

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Qix77
User

on Monday, October, 27, 2003 4:53 AM
Nikster Wrote:Very well said!

I can't wait till I get to play 2.0

I'm (finally) done moving, so hopefully soon

You haven't had the chance to play TRON 2.0???

I'll tell you what, sweetheart.... If there is anything (screenshots, music, etc..) you may want to check out before your get the chance to play the game, just let me know...

I can't believe that one of my fav. babetrons hasn't had a chance to play the game... ....

Nikster
User

on Monday, October, 27, 2003 1:57 PM
Well...up till recently I was stranded in Macland

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Monday, October, 27, 2003 1:58 PM
Qix77 Wrote:
I can't believe that one of my fav. babetrons hasn't had a chance to play the game... ....

Awwwwww...*blushes*abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Tuesday, October, 28, 2003 3:00 PM
Nikster Wrote:Well...up till recently I was stranded in Macland

Get a move on, great game!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 What a game