General Discussion 
 DAVE tron!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
foilism
User

DAVE tron!!!

on Tuesday, October, 28, 2003 3:07 PM
Ok I know you're avoiding the sector and all but........

Are you in 3d world magazine this month?? A friend just saw a pic of you wearing the tron helmet on the back page???? Whats going on, a secret project???? WHAT wHAT!?!?!?

DaveTRON
User

Re: DAVE tron!!!

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 12:02 AM
That's me! So it's out huh? I haven't gotten a copy yet. Any chance of a scan?

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 12:58 PM
Can you make a scan for all of us to see on the board please. Pretty Please with a sarks brew on top.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:58 PM
Cool, trying to hide it frome us!!! eh..... eh!!!!

Only kidding, it must be so cool to be in a mag!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 2:03 PM
Yeah its cool *Mutters* I don't actually have a copy yet I'll see what i can do...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 6:08 PM
I'll get one soon, so don't worry about it if you don't have it. I'll get it up here once I get my copy. Thanks for letting me know though!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Saturday, November, 01, 2003 12:39 PM
I just nipped out and bought myself a copy, yet again a lovelly mag -- great starship troopers article [bloody rip off at six quid] anyhoo, there you were dave tron, hehe, nice to see the helmet again, I'll try and get some scans ASAP.

Speeder
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 12:54 PM
Foil showed the article to me today great work Davetron!!!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 1:21 PM
I can't wait to see it. Gotta bug the guy who set up the interview to ship me a copy. Thanks all.

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 4:27 AM
How did you manage to get the interview???? Its real good, but only one mention of tron[!!!???!].

Making of half life 2 next issue [super yay]
EDIT :: Hey davetron haven't you posted more in the past week than ever before?? despite being on a break..order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 12:09 PM
Is there a link where we can take a look at Davetron the article?? Does anyone know what the link is. I would love to read up on it.

:d

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 12:26 PM
I dunno but the mag is worth the purchase in itself!!!!

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 12:48 PM
Let's just say that life has lightened up a bit and I felt I could spend more time here. I may dissapear from time to time, but I'm around.

I got the interview because I sent an email. They saw my title and asked me to be in it.

I think they eidted what I said because I know I got three or four TRON refs in there.

Since I haven't seen it yet, I can't tell you what they changed.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 1:04 PM
Nice to know your gonna be around more even if you are nearly beating post wise!!!!!

foilism
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 1:32 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:I think they eidted what I said because I know I got three or four TRON refs in there.

LOL!!! well, maybe they've had too much TRON recently!

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, November, 04, 2003 2:15 PM
Speeder,

"Nice to know your gonna be around more even if you are nearly beating post wise!!!!!"

Huh? What does that sentence think it means?

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 3:06 AM
lol, speeders to busy getting his count up that he doesn't care what he posts.....

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 12:06 PM
Perhaps now I know what he means? I thought you could only see the top 10 posters, is there a way to see the whole list? Maybe I am the next person he needs to knock off his list?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 3:31 PM
A discussion we share most often, *Am I no.11, ooooo but davetron's close* lol. Its a big competition... *guards no. 8 position* GETTAWAY, mine mine!!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, November, 05, 2003 5:25 PM
That's nice, but how can I tell where I am on the list? I am curious. No ambitions to move up, but I'd really like to know where I fall in the ranking.

Too bad the count doesn't only work for meaningful messages! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 DAVE tron!!!