Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 help w/prefabs

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynn1978
User

help w/prefabs

on Tuesday, October, 28, 2003 8:57 PM
Okay....I have now gotten the new copy of the tron editor unzipped, got the sample levels unpacked, and seem to have everything in order,

but...

I still don't have anything in the tab for prefabs!!!

I copied the new version of the tron tools into the orig. direc. i had 4 tron tools, and it seemed to go okay, but maybe i need to erase it and put a new copy in-and also unpak the rez files from the game again 'cause I am not seeing the prefabs tab having anything in it.

Anyone, please tell me there are in fact things in the prefabs tab.

I'll reinstall or something if I have to

I'm now about 95% there for everything-save those pesky prefabs...

Help!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

cirlin
User

Re: help w/prefabs

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:25 AM
I haven't figured out how to get anything into the prefab tab area, but I have been able to import the prefabs by going to File, then Import World and then just load from whaever folder to unpacked the prefabs into.
I've found them pretty usefull so far...though the scale differences between the prefabs and the level I'm working in make things a little odd.
hope this helps.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:27 AM
Sorry, that was supposed to read "then just load from whatever folder you unpacked the prefabs into."
My keyboard has a lot of sticky buttons

cirlin
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:32 AM
And since we're on the subject (barely), one time I was trying to write a script with the line "Rex grabbed the manilla folder and went..." but it somehow ended up as "Rex crapped the manila ant...".
It's a legendary miss-typing among my friends
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 help w/prefabs