TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 TRON Arcade for FREE!?!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
RCON
User

TRON Arcade for FREE!?!

on Thursday, October, 30, 2003 11:31 PM
Yes thats right, my cabinet which was working before I moved stopped working. Since I don't have the time or space to work on them (I also have a starwars cab with a busted monitor) I am going to give them away to someone that wants to either fix them or use them for parts.

I figure somone could use them more than me so here is the deal, if you want them you have to take both cabinets. I'm sure the tron cabinet can be fixed. I live in orange county california, so if you are interested e-mail me at rconlives@yahoo.com.

I plan on putting them in the classifieds if no one is interested, but I want a TRON fan to get these first!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

curtishart
User

Re: TRON Arcade for FREE!?!

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 9:46 AM
ARGH!!! Why doesn't this happen in Texas more often?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Compucore
User

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 12:00 PM
I would be interested in them. But alas It would probably kill me in the shipping of them going from where you live to where I am up here in Canada. I would love to repair a tron Cabinet.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, October, 31, 2003 2:13 PM
I'm in Burbank, and I have a machine of my own and I am repairing Disney's TRON machine, so the parts might be very handy. If nobody else locally wants it, I'll take them off your hands.

Drop me a line privately if you decide on me.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

RCON
User

on Sunday, November, 09, 2003 4:33 PM
The games have been given a good home! Thanks to those interested!

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 3:25 AM
In case it isn't obvious, the home these games found was mine. I am now the happy owner of a second TRON and a Star Wars cabinet. I think I have the problem with the TRON cab worked out and Star Wars needs some help but I plan on refurbing it.

I am going to give the TRON cab to a good home eventually.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

CalvinSpiff
User

on Saturday, December, 27, 2003 6:46 AM
Hello!

I'm new to this message board so i'm not sure how everything works, here's what I have to say:

That's quite obvious. In my opinion, arcades may not be free... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

CalvinSpiff VERSION 175846984630476903874.875640467036975689

I'M DEPRESSED!

REALLY DOWN IN THE DUMPS! =)

BUT I'M STILL DOING MY JOB, FOLKS.
-

Spaceman Spiff... Brit-Tron fighting for TRON.

VROOOOOOOOOOMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 TRON Arcade for FREE!?!