General Discussion 
 Attention Members...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

Attention Members...

on Saturday, November, 15, 2003 12:03 PM
Auric has fixed the broken images that were in the gallery section. One image I know you all will want to see. Dave found the real neon FLYNN'S arcade sign used in the film. Take a look cause it's a beauity. It's in the Tron Production section.
Here's a direct link to the image...

FLYNN'S

Also the Game Informer article scan I made that named 2.0 Game of the month is working as well in the Tron 2.0 Publications section.

Game Informer scan

Great job fixing the image problem Auric and what an excellent find Dave!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

lifeasis
User

Re: Attention Members...

on Saturday, November, 15, 2003 12:35 PM
I was wondering when that was going to get fixed. I noticed it sat blank for around a month and a half straight. Glad to see it's up.

Thanks Auric

I'd have to say that's the most phatest peice of TRON memorbilia I 've ever seen.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Speeder
User

on Saturday, November, 15, 2003 1:18 PM
What a cool sign!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, November, 15, 2003 7:17 PM
Yay! I still have to get down to Culver City to photograph the real building. I will get to that soon I promise.

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Sunday, November, 16, 2003 5:48 AM
Wow, I've always wondered about that sign and building. Was the inside of Flynn's the same building?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Attention Members...