Collector 
 Collectibles - Magazines

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Collectibles - Magazines

on Thursday, November, 27, 2003 2:50 AM
One of the easiest collectibles to build up your collection with is magazines. There are literally hundreds of magazines featuring stroies about TRON. Everthing from short previews up to cover features and multi-page stories.

I am starting to post cover images from my personal collection in the Publications section of the Gallery.

Use this link to view my specific section.

DaveTRON

lifeasis
User

Re: Collectibles - Magazines

on Thursday, November, 27, 2003 3:11 AM
Unfortunatly I'm still looking for some that are in the Gallery section to add to my collection. I've only spotted a few on Ebay here and there. Some are RARE and a pain in the ass to find.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

foilism
User

on Thursday, November, 27, 2003 4:24 AM
Did anyone pick up 3d world issue 43??

That is such a cool mag, i find it to be very collectable.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, November, 27, 2003 12:55 PM
Dav etron. Where would one find them in order to start such a collection of Tron things. With the exception of going to ebay.com or ebay.ca in order to look for such a thing. Would there be an easier way in order to find something like that in order to start a tron collection. And since ebay usually deals with US funds mainly for auctioning off any good memorable things like that.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, November, 27, 2003 10:12 PM
Now that I know a lot of the magazines that are out there, I have a list which I would be happy to share.

I go to local shops that deal in old magazines and search for these issues. I can often find good copies very cheap just with a little searching.

Ebay is the other route. You can also go to magazines that are still active and find out if they have a Back Issues team and order them that way.

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, November, 29, 2003 1:09 AM
I've added a number of new images tonight for those who are interested.

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 10:50 PM
One of the things that is the most fun for me in collecting magazines is finding them from far flung regions of the world.

We have a Disney office in Honk Kong and one of the people who works there, Rufina Chan, saw me at a meeting last week and told me "I have a gift for you."

She handed me a while plastic bag which contained the Fall 2003 issue of SKOAR! magazine from India which features a great 3 page review of TRON 2.0.

I am very pleased to have this magazine in my collection and I am forever in Rufina's debt for bringing it to me.

Take a look.

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Collectibles - Magazines