General Discussion 
 Jeff Bridges Signing

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Jeff Bridges Signing

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 2:12 AM
Anyone plan on going to the Jeff Bridges signing at Book Soup in LA?

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

Re: Jeff Bridges Signing

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 1:18 AM
It was so cool to meet Jeff in person. If anyone out there can afford his book, I highly recommend it for the great images and stories inside and the fact that the proceeds go to a good cause.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 1:43 PM
Was his book a biography about himself and his acting career over the years Dave. Could you let me know what the book is about. Since I wasn't aware about his book coming out..

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:08 PM
Ooooh.

That must've been SO awesome to meet him, Dave! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:17 PM
Karl,

Jeff's a photographer by hobby and he has this neat camera called a Widelux that takes panoramic images.

He has been taking these pictures for a long time, and the book is essentially a collection of his photos along with stories about his career. The book works as a timeline of his film career showing its progression via the pictures and text.

It's really a wonderful book, very much worth the price.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:29 PM
Kia,

It was one of the highlights of my TRON life to date. There are things about my TRON leanings that I enjoy more, but I have always appreciated Jeff's work as an actor and meeting him was a special moment.

I have now met almost all of the cast:

I met Cindy and Bruce at E3 2003, I met Dan Shor when he came into our offices to sit with me and see the game, now Jeff.

I need to meet David Warner still, Peter Jurassik, and of course Barnard Hughes.

I have my Art of TRON book with signatures from Steven Lisberger, Richard Taylor, Syd Mead, Harrison Ellenshaw and Jerry Rees so far, now I want to get the actors to sign it too!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

IMAGinES
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 10:50 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:It was so cool to meet Jeff in person. If anyone out there can afford his book, I highly recommend it for the great images and stories inside and the fact that the proceeds go to a good cause.

Good photos too, Dave!

I must have been reading a lot ofthe wrong books lately; when I was looking at that distance shot of Jeff, and that one of you, Sketch and Steven L., the red-eye made me think, "The Power of the MCP Compels You!"

Sad, I know...

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Compucore
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 11:13 PM
THats kewel Dave. I didn't know that he was into photography. Thats an interesting thing to know.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Jeff Bridges Signing