General Discussion 
 Post 429

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DaveTRON
User

Post 429

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 3:31 AM
I will be able to sleep better now knowing I made it here. This is my 429th post at TRON Sector. I am now tied with Quicksilver for 10th on the Members posting list. Whoopee!

One more post and I'm there! I am not going to do that until I need to.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

Re: Post 429

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 3:33 AM
Damn! It appears tieing means you automatically replace. So here is 430, but it was 429 that put me in 10th! I've arrived!

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 6:13 AM
Welcome to the board dave. I better get posting.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

wwwmwww
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 9:31 AM
I have a question for you Dave. Is Tron-Sector your web site? I'm rather new here and I see alot of pictures of your collection in the Gallery so I sort of assumed this was your site. But now I'm not so sure. If this isn't your site who's is it?

Just curious...
Carl

kmon
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 10:18 AM
Nah dave dosent own this site, he has just claimed a kindred connection to it To check out who is site staff check out the about section. Dave does help a great a deal with the boards, gald that he is still posting here

Dave, as his sig says works for QA at BVI, and does help the community quite a bit. He along with a few other BVI devs helped organize the testing of Tron 2.0.

BTW congrats on the 430th post dave, keep um' coming
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

wwwmwww
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 10:59 AM
Thanks... I was looking for an "about" link on the main page. I guess I'm a little dense as I just now noticed that its the "The Programs" link.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 06, 2003 1:52 PM
Perhaps the fact that the true owner of the site is also a Dave confused you?

Dave Hernly (Auric) and I have become good frieinds over time and our mutual fondness for TRON has developed into me being a bit of an Admin here too.

I try to help out and bring information as I can. My recent postings on colelcting have been the main driver of my count increase.

At first I didn't really care, but once I got closer to 429 I really started to want it. It's so weird. Ego. Now I can relax, I made it. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Post 429