General Discussion 
 Jet lag

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

Jet lag

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:27 PM
Whew. Got home last night. Man the weather was nice out in California compared to the cold dampness we have here at the moment. *sips on some chicken soup to warm up as it spits snow outside*

Man that was a great trip! I still can't stop grining! I can't believe I actually met Lisberger! He loved my art work! I'm so honored he likes it. Wish you all could of seen his reaction to the Plush Sark concpet I had drawn out and fixed in Photoshop. He went hog wild when he saw it!

*Sketch holds up a lighted sign that says "LISBERGER ROCKS"*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

Re: Jet lag

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:33 PM
Yes folks, Sketch has a fan named Steven Lisberger! I am not sure who was more excited about the meeting. It was fun to watch it happen.

Even better, a few people around BVG are becoming fans too! I've been showing them your art you gave me.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 2:39 PM
Sweet! What do they like the best?

Man, if I had known you had a laptop I would have brought a CD of the majority of my pixel work so you could see it in it's full pixeled colored glory. Those print outs are very dark compared to the actual images. I stilll love Lisbergers reaction when I showed he was in the Tron collage right next to the T in .order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 4:17 PM
They like the style. If you can copy your CD, send it out. I'd love to be able to show them more.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 4:34 PM
Sounds like you too had a great time together there with Lisberger. You gotta tell us more and more. (Sounding like that robot from Short Ciruit.) More data, need more data. Need inpuuuuuuttt... Number five alive.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 5:07 PM
I'll let Sketch tell the story, it's really his to tell.

Sketch, you gotta send some of your pictures to me. I only got one of my own, the one I posted here.

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 10:19 PM
I'm loading the images onto my computer as we speak. My Dad didn't get many, but there are some great ones. I'll post them in a little while.

It was great though gang. I met Lisberger in his front lawn and we decided to go to the coffee shop near by. We loaded up and puttered over to the coffe shop in Dave's little PT Cruiser, aka "the lightcycle." There we had cookies and hot chocolate, which was great cause how cold it was getting. Lisberger was anxious to see my art work. We sat down and I opened up my notebook and he went through each and every page. He loves my digital art the best. He said I had a style and that he'd love to see it used for a game. That was awsome to hear from him. All artists strive to have their own style in their art. I gave him the 3 images I had printed out for him to have and he thought it was so cool that I put him in one of them. I talked about some ideas I thought would be neat to see for merchandise and so forth and Lisberger loved all of them. We just sorrta hung out and had a great time. Man everything went by so fast. Lisberger is a really cool and nice guy to see.

As far as the rest of the trip, I was suppose to get an mini tour of the Disney animation Studio in Burbank. Our friend out in California knows someone who works security out there. That's how we were going to get a tour, but that sorrta fell through. We were also getting tickets to see Leno too through them, but that fell through as well. But that's fine, cause meeting Lisberger was the coolest part of the whole trip for me. I was one happy little program.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, December, 19, 2003 11:20 PM
Sketch,

I am bummed you didn't call me and tell me things had fallen through. I could have taken you guys to the studio at lunch and given you a tour of the lot and we could have tried for meeting Syd mead later in the day. I was only booked in the morning when your Dad called. Man, I wish I'd been more specific now. I am real sorry day 2 wasn't what you'd planned.

Have your dad call me at home, we have some business to settle that you can't know about....yet.

Dave

DaveTRON

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 12:01 AM

It gets cold in California?

Anyway, man you are very lucky Sketch. It sounds like Lisberger is a really cool fellow, and was clearly the highlight of your trip. It's also nice to know that he appreciates what fans of his work do, as a tribute to .

I hope something good comes out of this for you, and I hope that Mr. Lisberger bring us more goodness in the near future.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 12:18 AM
Here's what Lisberger signed in my Art Of Tron book. This is so cool! Autograph

Here's various photos from the trip

Lisberger and Me

Hanging Out

Hanging Out 2

Meeting Of the Minds

COOKIES!

Merry Tron Christmas

Daves Pad

Group shot

Here's one you'll love to have since it's at your house Dave.Codey

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 12:38 AM
That last one doesn't work Sketch. Great shot of my Mercury! I look like a doofus in most of the others. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 12:40 AM
I love what Steven wrote in your book too! That's awesome.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 12:45 AM
I used the private note to fix the public post of Sasha!

For those of you who don't recognize him, that is Sketch's friend Sasha Mitchell who played Cody on Step By Step a few years back. A really great guy, I enjoyed meeting him.

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 5:02 AM
And, ah, what did he think of the pic? ^^;;;;on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 11:12 AM
Lisberger loved your picture Kia. I ment to let him have one since I had an extera copy. So sorry I forgot to give him the extera one.

Oh, here's what the Plush Sark looks like. Trace will really get a kick out of this.

Plush Sarkorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Lew
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 11:53 AM
Love that plush Sark! One of those (or possibly one of the other major characters - got any more designs in progress?) would look great on top of my computer monitor

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 11:55 AM
[JEALOUS]God I hate you, Sketch[/JEALOUS]
Just kidding, you rule, buddy! I'm glad to hear you and Dave had such a good time.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Compucore
User

on Saturday, December, 20, 2003 4:17 PM
Looks like you had a great time there Sketch. IN one of the pictures with Lisberger where he is looking away for a moment. Reminds me of a professor like from college or university in nature.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

foilism
User

on Sunday, December, 21, 2003 1:09 PM
OOOOOOOOOOO WOW, a tron pilgrimage, well done to you sketch and dave. Truelly an experience to remember. Well done.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Jet lag