General Discussion 
 de lurk?.?.?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
kyp
User

de lurk?.?.?

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 2:37 AM
Hi everybody, I only recently signed up but have lurked off and on for quite some time. This board seems to be more friendly then many Im part of. And yes, unlike a lot of braindead noobs, i have read the majority of posts here. (I know how annoying it can be, as Alt.Games.Mame is infested with them)

Even tho im only 18, ive been a Tron fan since I saw it the first time in 93. Laserdiscs looked so futuristic to an 11 year old!

kyp

DaveTRON
User

Re: de lurk?.?.?

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 1:29 PM
You will find our group far more supportive. We don't normally have trouble with any bad people. This is a great place to hang out. Welcome to the Sector.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 2:21 PM
Welcome aboard to tron sector here. I hope that yop enjoy your stay here. Like Davetron had mentioned here we're a nice bunch of a group. Always willing to help out./

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

on Saturday, January, 03, 2004 11:11 PM
Yes, welcome, kyp! Hope you enjoy your time here. Oh, and becareful--programs have a habit of getting in front of my disk when it's flying. Funny how they do that.

foilism
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 5:20 AM
Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm foilism.

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 9:09 AM
Welcome to TRON-Sector!

kyp
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 4:44 PM
thanks everyone for the kind words.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 de lurk?.?.?