General Discussion 
 Sark for the Blue Team

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Sark for the Blue Team

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 4:56 AM
Trace and many others here rally behind Sark and the Red factions. What would they think if they knew Sark was once a Blue?

Well wonder no more. A screen shot from the 20th Anniversary DVD proves that Sark once stood on the Blue side of the line.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

foilism
User

Re: Sark for the Blue Team

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 5:08 AM
LOL DaveTron!!! He looks like slightly less baddass.

Flynn316
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 2:41 PM
Where did you get that picture?

This town is full of live ones!!

Compucore
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 3:39 PM
OH My LORD!!! (Hearty Laugh) I did remember seeing that in the 20th anniversary of the film. Hmmm I better hide before trace finds out. Just goes to show you that Sark was optimized by us blue guys.// (VBG)

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 4:30 PM
Flynn,

It's in the extras on the 20th Anniversay DVD. The film clip that is supposed to be the 30 second test includes it. It's not the real 30 second test, but the stuff in it is interesting.

DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 6:35 PM
Hehehe, I've seen that...

*giggles*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Kat v3.4.1
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 6:37 PM
Woah, he looks freaky that way. Red suits him much better really. o_o;order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 7:32 PM
I was a troubled lad back then, until the MCP made me see the light on the red side.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 8:39 PM
"And now, I'm being harrassed by a user who wants to stick me in a calculator!"on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

DJ Aussie E.
User

on Sunday, January, 04, 2004 10:38 PM
Cheez, he looked like (bad syntax) when he was blue... makes me wonder if there was... a bug...

No, not you... but a system bug that caused reversal of colors.

Qix77
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 12:41 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:Trace and many others here rally behind Sark and the Red factions. What would they think if they knew Sark was once a Blue?

Well wonder no more. A screen shot from the 20th Anniversary DVD proves that Sark once stood on the Blue side of the line.

See... Sark was very sad one day so he was feeling a little blue. Then I did something that made him very angry (I sorta made a dent in the side of his ship slamming my rec. into it). He's been red with rage ever since.

I should be lucky he didn't derezz me, but I've been stuck on the game grid ever since 82 and the Space Invader's are really moving very fast at this point. lol

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 10:33 AM
DJ Aussie E,

If you read the original scripts for TRON the bad guys were originally Blue and the Good Guys were Red or possibly Orange/Yellow. Sark really was supposed to be Blue originally. Somewhere along the line they switched to Red.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

curtishart
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 1:05 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Flynn,

It's in the extras on the 20th Anniversay DVD. The film clip that is supposed to be the 30 second test includes it. It's not the real 30 second test, but the stuff in it is interesting.

I'm sure you know this, all-knowing DaveTRON but a funny story about that 30 second test clip. They were hoping to kill two birds with one stone with the test clip. The idea was to test to see if the cel painting would work or not and if it did - they were going to use that test clip as part of the movie to save time. Of course, when the bad guys swapped to red, the test clip turned into just that...just a test clip.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 2:36 PM
Not so all knowing, that was news to me! I have heard similar statements by certain people involved and it makes sense with other pieces I know. Thanks for the info.

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 5:17 PM
I'm just gonna pretend I never saw that picture...

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Qix77
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 8:55 PM
That is pretty neat. I never thought about the colors being reversed.

When I first saw Tron as a kid, I couldn't understand why there where yellow and orange lightcycles and why the reds were driving the blue ones. I was sorta lost in the blue/red world but didn't care that much because it was (and still is) a very awesome movie.

Any rummors of a TRON 3.0 game?

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, January, 05, 2004 11:09 PM
Only rumors! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Trace
User

on Tuesday, January, 06, 2004 12:38 AM
*sees pic*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*passes out cold*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, January, 06, 2004 1:08 AM
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Darksaber7
User

on Tuesday, January, 06, 2004 9:39 AM
*rushes over and starts fanning Trace off w/ disc*

"it's ok...It's gotta be some lousy trick to undermind our power. He could...Never look...like...that..."

*sob...*

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Sark for the Blue Team