General Discussion 
 OK now the ultimate question.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
zordmaker
User

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 5:17 AM
As I sit here pondering that I should switch off, go inside and watch TRON again it occurred to me. I havent seen any such question at TronSector... So what IS the question??

OK.

"How many times have you watched TRON"?

Include every single _complete_ screening you have watched on whatever format since the film's release in 1992.

Over to you guys..

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

Re: OK now the ultimate question.

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 8:04 AM
...crikey. I know I've watched it at least over 10 times (videotaped off of the disney channel)
My dvd... maybe 5+ times.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Darksaber7
User

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 10:40 AM
That's a hard one to answer.

Sat down and watched from start to finish? At least twenty times, I would say. Maybe more, I'm not sure.

Since my five year old got interested in it (I'm so proud ), it's been on in the background alot. But I'm not really watching it all the time.

Suddenly I feel like I don't watch it enough...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 11:15 AM
I think it is safe to say I watched this film over 200 times, and I still don't have it memorized!

DaveTRON

Trace
User

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 2:38 PM
Hmmm...well, 13 times in the theater (including when it was at El Cap a few years ago).

Total viewings is probably around 20.

zordmaker
User

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 5:01 PM
Once in theatre in 1982.
About 20 times off VHS in the '80s.
About 6 times off the DVD so far

ZordMaker

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 5:10 PM
Only once in the cinema (so far) and to many times on DVD/video to count. I think I pretty much know the film back to front, but don't go testing me on that

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

msblast
User

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 6:06 PM
Never saw it in the theatre, but probably about 20-25 times on VHS/DVD

F?eel>th;e /co^rr*upt()ion!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Thursday, January, 08, 2004 6:44 PM
I only got to see it once in 1982, in the theater.

I saw it again (and recorded it) when it was shown on broadcast TV. I even remember that day - we were going to my cousin's house for a gathering, and I was really upset that I was going to miss the 2nd half of it. BUT my dad set it to record on our brand new VCR. I ended up watching that tape a few times (don't remember the exact count).

I remember about a year before the 20th anniversary DVD came out, I was really itching to see it again and couldn't remember where that old TV taped copy was so I rented the VHS tape and watched it.

My wife bought me the 20th anniversary DVD, and I watched that at least 20 to 30 times so far. I last watched it about 3 weeks ago... jeez, I'm do for another watching!

I'm pretty sure I've seen it less than 100 times, but I can quote many of the lines in the film before the characters say them.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

MasterControlProgram
User

on Friday, January, 09, 2004 2:15 PM
i think ive watched it at least 159 times....
i used to watch that movie almost every night
and when my cousin bought me the DVD
i was watching it all the time
Tron is just one of those movies
i never get bored of.
I like quoting Flynns lines
and tha MCPs lines.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, January, 09, 2004 3:44 PM
I can't exactly recall how many times I've seen it over the past 20 years.

I do recall however seeing it in the theatre, on Beta, on VHS, on laser disc, and now on DVD multiple times.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

lifeasis
User

on Friday, January, 09, 2004 5:11 PM
I never saw it in the theaters, I was too young when it came out. On the 20th anniversary DVD probably around 75 times since 2002.

Compucore
User

on Friday, January, 09, 2004 6:44 PM
I think I have lost count over the years since Tron had come out on the silver screen. Then been shown on tv or in VHS.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

flynn1978
User

on Friday, January, 09, 2004 7:35 PM
*#~! Syntax error--
I'm sorry...The recall button for accessing the number of times flynn1978's user has watched tron is corrupted...

Please insert recovery disc.

flynn1978: Does Tron watched to the nth count?

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Nikster
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 2:48 PM
Other than the one time I saw it in the theatre, I dunno the total number of times I have watched it, but since I got the DVD I watch it every coupla months.

Like Kia, I used to have it taped of the TV.I remember watching it on the black and white set in my room when I was like 12 or whatever.

[sarcasm]Tron in black and white, now THERE was an experience[/sarcasm]where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion