General Discussion 
 Fanart time! :D

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Kat v3.4.1
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 8:05 AM
Well, it seems my user has been pretty busy over the past days. She's gone and created a picture of me I'll just link to it because it's a pretty big file...

Kat's Picture

She says the pose made her want to stab someone with a pencil I sure hope that violence doesn't wear off on me! And I don't think I really need that many defensive subroutines, but she says an Independent like me could probably use them sometimes. I love my look either way.
(She stole a screencap from TRON 2.0 for the background though. She got a little lazy there... v_v)

Darksaber7
User

Re: Fanart time! :D

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 9:24 AM
Very nice. My user doesn't have enough artistic talent to draw a glass of water...

(Ps. Sketch, I think he was going to start begging you for an Avatar if you had the time )

Don't you wish your corruption was hot like me?

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 10:36 AM
That's an awesome job!

Your User did a great job on you, Kat! That looks really cool.

Should I do the "next up on the TRON-Sector catwalk" bit... or does that only work once? He he.

Check the 13th post in this thread

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 1:30 PM
That's so pretty, Kat!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 1:34 PM
The picture looks good to me. Nice drawing there of your avitar. Keep up the good work.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

kmon
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 6:37 PM
I love the anime influence, great stuff keep um' coming

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 7:06 PM
Very cool design Kat. Very well done. If you want that posted in fanart section, just let me know.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 11:11 PM
Totally cool, Kat!!

TheReelTodd Wrote:Should I do the "next up on the TRON-Sector catwalk" bit... Check the 13th post in this thread

YES! YES!

Kat v3.4.1
User

on Tuesday, January, 13, 2004 6:13 PM
Well, I was told to thank you all for the comments. Since even I couldn't keep track of how long she worked on this. It must've been over a day for sure. And she's started on another one already... a bit crazy if you ask me e_e; But stay tuned!

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, January, 13, 2004 7:05 PM
Trace Wrote:Totally cool, Kat!!

TheReelTodd Wrote:Should I do the "next up on the TRON-Sector catwalk" bit... Check the 13th post in this thread

YES! YES!

Ok, here it goes...

**clears throat**

** cups hand around left ear and puts on best announcer voice **

And next up on the TRON-Sector catwalk, a stunning young program, with a bright yellow glow.

She's new to the Sector, sporting some slick circuitry designed by her User, Katrin - who's anime-fashion is a real attention getter!

Kat v3.4.1 - The bright yellow wonder lighting up the Sector in style!

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, January, 13, 2004 7:38 PM
Nice work! Dig the color. You are a glowing sensation.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Trace
User

on Wednesday, January, 14, 2004 1:21 AM
Todd, you do not fail to entertain! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 1:01 AM
Alright! Independent Gold's reprezent!

So when are you going to crop and size that for an avatar?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Kat v3.4.1
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 1:13 PM
*bows slightly to the "audience"* Thank you, everyone! Thank you!
Hm, I hadn't actually thought about making it into an avatar... I don't think it'd resize too well, since it was supposed to be kept at a large size from the point where it was just a pencil sketch... still, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try.

Lew
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 3:38 PM
Just do the top part of the pic for an avatar (like Trace's), then it wouldn't look too small. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kat v3.4.1
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 3:50 PM
That's what I tried, but it blurred up too much and became unrecognizable. Trying to sharpen it didn't help much either Oh well, maybe a completely different one... someday.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Lew
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 4:16 PM
How's this?

harpo989
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 4:22 PM
I like it.
makes a good avatar too, but I can't draw worth a bit (more of a photoshop guy) so that's just my opinion.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Kat v3.4.1
User

on Thursday, January, 15, 2004 4:34 PM
Mhh, I just don't like how it looks all cropped down. I'll keep my current avatar for the moment. Thanks for trying to help though

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 6:08 PM
I think the pic should be your avatar too. If you don't want to crop it down, perhaps something like a pan up?

Here's what I'm talking about.

I took the liberty of giving you a power burst - just thought it would be fun. The file size came out a bit big, at 33KB and there was some loss in color depth (trying to keep the file size down).

Use it if you like. If not that's cool too. I'm sure you'll think of something fun for your avatar - the Solar Sailor is pretty cool too

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion