General Discussion 
 Sketch please reply

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tron_fanfare
User

Sketch please reply

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 11:53 AM
Hey sketch what would it take to talk you out of one of those fancy avatars?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

Re: Sketch please reply

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 1:34 PM
I can't answer for Sketch, but it seems he's done avatars for the TRON-Sector members who are regular posters and have been around for quite some time - generally noted in the number and frequency of posts by those who have these custom Sketch avatars.

I don't think he has the time to go making them upon request for all who ask. Plus if he makes one for one program that asks, well then ALL the programs are going to want their own cool, custom Sketch avatar

It's his call. I just wanted to say don't be too disappointed or take it the wrong way if he turns it down.

tron_fanfare
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 1:55 PM
Hey Todd
Ive been here a while but I dont have the post count alot of the members do. Was just a good time for me to ask since due to my ISP screwing up I lost my 3d rendered recognizer avatar. Its no big deal if Sketch cant do one for me as I can make another avatar...im just short on time and figured it was worth asking

"How are ya gonna run the universe if you can't even answer a few unsolvable problems?" - Flynn in the real world

TheReelTodd
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 2:10 PM
tron_fanfare Wrote:....due to my ISP screwing up I lost my 3d rendered recognizer avatar.

You had a 3D rendered recognizer avatar? Did you model it yourself? Is it completely lost - nothing left on your system at all or anything?

Sorry for the slight shift in subject, but I'm very interested in fan-made TRON imagery - especially 3D rendered vehicles and locations (classic, film TRON stuff). Have you ever tried animating anything TRON?

If yes to any of these, I'd really like to see what you've done, if you don't mind sharing
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

tron_fanfare
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 2:16 PM
ill see if i backed it up somewhere and post it here for you. 3d rendered recognizer done 100% by me. Created in 3d studio MAX 4.2 (god i love that program)

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 3:27 PM
tron_fanfare Wrote:Hey sketch what would it take to talk you out of one of those fancy avatars?

It depends on time and if the mood hits me. Sometimes I'll just make an avatar for someone just cause I want too, even if they never asked in the first place. It's one of those moments of inspiration which just happen from time to time. Spur of the moment so to speak.

If you notice, some of the avatars are based on the members personalities on the fourms like Trace, Quicksilver, Kia. Some others are based off an actual photo, Davetron, Cliff, Flynn1978. I try to put some thought and background into an avatar. Makes it more enjoyable to do.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

tron_fanfare
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 3:40 PM
Ok thanks for the quick reply sketch abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 10:57 PM
I love my digicon!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

tron_fanfare
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 8:44 AM
For the moment Im using one of the posters from the gallery section. Ill get something up soon ust have to have the time off from work where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 1:53 PM
Ever try making your own? 'swhat I did!

The Clu abides, man...

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 3:44 PM
I, too, love my digicon and am a huge fan of Sketch's work.

ck

Compucore
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 6:41 PM
I love mine as well over here Sketch worked really hard on everyone's Avitar and the digicons as well. Lets Give three Cheers to Sketch. Hip Hipp Huurraaaahh!!

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, January, 13, 2004 4:50 AM
I was inspired by Sketch to do my Icon...

But since I don't have his talent, I took a screen-shot of TRON 2.0 and made a frame use'n Pain Shop Pro 8.0...

Sketch, Keep up the art.

I'm a fan too.... where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Sketch please reply