Another (kind of) Tron suit related thread

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 8:42 PM

Can anyone remember this:

Not long after Tron came out I specifically remember a Saturday morning kids show on British tv that went something a little like this...(remember I was only about 6 at the time)

about 10-15 folk in their late teens/early 20s came onto the studio set all dressed in suits from Tron. They were there to demonstrate a wide range of aerial/frisbee-style tricks, and I could barely believe my eyes. Although rather young, I knew that the suits wouldn't glow - what being on normal live tv an all. But I can still remember how accurately designed and aesthetic they looked. I'm positive this is no silly dream, and if anyone out there - particularly from the UK - can remember this please get in touch so I know I'm not going insane.

If it is true - and I'm certain it is - then there must be a lot of Tron suits out there in the world just waiting for that day they become broadcast on Ebay.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

Re: Another (kind of) Tron suit related thread

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 8:54 PM
Hi Red5,

Was this particular tv show that you are mentioning to us. Was it made in the UK. Cause up here in Canada. I don't remember something like that at all. Maybe its cause Canada and the US have same or similar show that are broadcasts on the cable networks up over here. The only thing that does come to mind to me is probably the power rangers of some sort. but they have been around for the last 5 years or so.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Red5
User

on Sunday, January, 11, 2004 9:34 PM

No, dude, it was definitely in Britain on ITV. I remember the guys all dressed up not having much room to manouever in around the studio, and, if anything, the guys scared the kids in the audience out of their wits.

Lew
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 4:19 AM
Nope. That one doesn't ring any bells. Are you sure your parents weren't dosing you up on LSD?

Red5
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 5:01 AM

I'm not making this shit up, man. Take my word for it. Maybe a call to ITVs archives would clear the whole thing up. Again, I'm lazy. Be interesting to dig it up, though.

foilism
User

on Monday, January, 12, 2004 11:58 AM
Greetings fellow brit tron, what were the saturday morning shows in those days, we could narrow it down...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion