General Discussion 
 Tron deleted scenes

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

Tron deleted scenes

on Wednesday, January, 14, 2004 9:08 PM
I was just listening to Cindy Morgans interview with the guys at Back In Time, and I was surprised to hear her mention delted scenes I never knew about. She commented on there being footage of an entire cyber city full of elaborate characters. I can only assume this part of the movie would have come when Flynn knocked himself out of the Recognizer. She did say (obviously) that it wasn't on the DVD. So, I'm wondering if Sketch of DaveTron managed to goad this out of Lisberger when they met up with him. Interesting. Maybe Steve is gonna do a Lucas and re-release the movie ever few years with one additional delted scene on it, because he knows the fans will race out and buy it. Thoughts anyone?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

gl
User

Re: Tron deleted scenes

on Wednesday, January, 14, 2004 9:15 PM
I doubt the original footage is still available, or in good condition. The deleted love scene on the DVD for example is the same low-quality version as was used on the original Laserdisc set (which was a shame). If they had a good quality original, I'd hope they'd have used it...

Of course you never know - maybe they're all boxed up somewhere, ready to be restored.

Does anyone have any info on these 'unknown' deleted scenes?

necron_demon
User

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 1:32 PM
do you wand a good one.
its not deleated, but its still cool.
watch the scene with shark after the lightcycle match, and look at the map. pack-man is stuck in a corner on it.

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Compucore
User

on Saturday, January, 17, 2004 3:23 PM
I remember seeing that on the large map there that Sark is looking at during the movie. Some how I think I remember seeing that when I was younger when the film was out on the big screen. I haven't seen other similar similar one. With the exception of the other people who had found a couple of them that were pointed oput. Like there was someone or something when Sark was talking to flynn and the others about the training.

THe other one that comes to mind that someone here had mentioned or was posted on another tron web site. was in the computer room when Flynn and lora had passed through for a fraction of a second. And the last one that came to mind as well was the Mickey Mouse face on the landscape as well. when the solar sailer had passed over it.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron deleted scenes