Luke Skywalker's Rebel Fatigue Jacket

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Red5
User

on Tuesday, January, 20, 2004 3:09 PM

Hey y'all.

I know this is a Tron messageboard an all, but I'm selling my 1982 (Bantha Tracks) version of Luke Skywalker's Rebel Fatigue Jacket - from Empire Strikes Back. My brother bought it from the star wars fan club back in '81 (size M); it's in mint condition and would probably be better off going to a good home where someone will appreciate it more than me. Anyone interested drop me a message if you want more info/buy it. Cheers.

ps tempted to also sell off one of my Flynn's jacket's. Although it cost so damn much money to have made in the first place, I'd probably have to sell it at a high price. But if yer feelin' flush, y'all...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

harpo989
User

Re: Luke Skywalker's Rebel Fatigue Jacket

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 4:10 PM
*rezzes in*

uh, can I see any pictures?

I'm interested, but I'd like to see it first.

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

Red5
User

Re: Luke Skywalker's Rebel Fatigue Jacket

on Thursday, January, 22, 2004 7:54 PM

Pix? Sure - no problem. Send a PM with your email address on it and I'll forward you two photograps (front and back) of it. I'm working in another city over the next two/three days though - I'm a live music reviewer for the papers here in Scotland - so I'll get them back to you on Monday. You won't be disappointed. The jacket is in mint condition and the color is fantastic.

Cheers!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion